Valuing Technology Businesses
The technology industry has thrived over the past two years, but is that momentum sustainable and how do we address the valuation issues?
SIGN UP NOW FOR Valuing a Technology Business training course
To enable the next wave of growth, technology companies should rededicate their efforts to improving transparency, agility, collaboration, sustainability, and digital innovation. The valuation of such businesses has been highly controversial and is an important feature of this course.
Valuing technology businesses is challenging, not least because they include start-ups and early-stage operations, through to those that are more mature and at a later stage in the financing lifecycle. The valuation issues throughout the financing lifecycle share many similarities but also exhibit many differences.
This course seeks to address these differences. The programme provides a thorough review of the practical valuation of technology businesses and is filled with practical examples to illustrate the valuation techniques and associated problems.
Learn how to
- Differentiate between corporate and technology valuation and lifecycles
- Apply the DCF model to technology companies and it s limitations
- Evaluate the stable growth stage and calculate terminal value
- Use revenue and profit multiples in technology valuation
- Use EBITDA and know its limitations
Case studies and practical sessions
Practical sessions will illustate how valuation issues through the financing lifecycle share many similarities, but also many differences.
- Issues and challenges in the valuation of a technology company from start-up to commercial launch
- Issues in valuing a pre IPO technology businesses and more!
Why choose IFF?
- TRACK RECORD – we have over 30 years of experience in providing training to the banking, finance and energy sectors
- KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts
- VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately
Valuing Technology Businesses training course
So much is clearer now. An excellent course with relevant examples and a brilliant course leader with admirable experience.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Run this course in-house
International Faculty of Finance’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement.
Engaging in Continuing Professional Development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’, regardless of occupation, age or educational level. This course has been assessed and is CPD certified.