For the second World Ethanol & Biofuels Digital Dialogue, Kurt Rosentrater and Pete Moss join us for an exclusive webinar covering opportunities for ethanol producers in the animal feed market. Moderator Kurt Rosentrater of the Distillers Grains Technology Council will be joined by Pete Moss of Cereal Process Technologies to discuss how to get the most value out of co-products, the opportunities available for distillers, and the latest innovations in fractionation and process design.
This webinar is in partnership with Cereal Process Technologies.
Topics covered include:
- How new technologies and techniques are helping to increase the range of feed products marketed by the ethanol industry.
- The role of distillers grains in boosting ethanol producers' incomes, diversifying revenue streams and supporting the industry's sustainability credentials.
- Plant diversification and producing higher value products from front-end dry fractionation.
- Pete Moss (President, Cereal Process Technologies)
- Kurt Rosentrater (Executive Director, Distillers Grains Technology Council)
Watch the webinar here, or on the following link: