A series of webinars for the ethanol and biofuels industry
Keep your finger on the pulse of the industry. Hear from some of the leading names in sugar, ethanol and biofuels.
Responding to COVID-19: Global ethanol market update
Join Christoph Berg, Managing Director of soft commodity analysts F.O. Licht, for a detailed rundown of the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on key ethanol markets across the globe.
Topics covered by the webinar will include:
- The extent of the demand reduction for transportation fuels and how this is affecting ethanol producers and traders.
- What the pandemic will mean for transport sector emissions targets in the EU and globally.
- The uptake in demand for ethanol as a disinfectant/sanitiser.
Diversifying products and increasing returns from distillers grains for animal feed
Learn how to make the most of opportunities in the market for ethanol co-products. Open to producers who are just getting into the market, as well as those looking to improve upon established co-product diversification strategies, the webinar will cover the latest innovations in fractionation, enzyme technology and process design.
Join us for information on:
- How new technologies and techniques are helping to increase the range of feed products marketed by the ethanol industry.
- The role of DDGs in boosting ethanol producers' incomes, diversifying revenue streams and supporting the industry's sustainability credentials.
- Protein demand from the livestock and poultry sectors.
Clean skies beyond COVID-19: Investing in sustainable aviation fuels (SAF)
Can sustainable aviation fuels be part of the airline industry's recovery? This webinar will explore the rationale behind aviation biofuels, the challenges of commercialisation, the cost and availability of sustainable feedstocks, regulatory incentives, and the role of SAF in the aviation industry's decarbonisation efforts.
Emerging from lockdown: How will sugar markets respond?
This webinar will cover:
- Changing global sugar supply and demand dynamics
- Focus on key markets: Brazil, India, Thailand and the EU
- Currency and oil price correlations
COVID-19 toolkit for ethanol producers
This webinar will cover:
- Redirecting production into producing hand sanitiser and detergents
- Using digital channels to provide technology assistance and support remotely
- Producing and selling carbon dioxide as a by-product of ethanol production
Working towards a progressive deployment of advanced biofuels
Topics covered by this webinar will include:
- Fulfilling Europe’s REDII mandate, California’s Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) and the Renewable Fuels Standard (RFS) through the blending of advanced biofuels
- Technical solutions to bring advanced biofuels production to scale
Do you have any questions about webinar sponsorship? Maybe you have a topic idea you'd like to discuss? If so, we'd like to hear from you. Contact Commercial Manager Marina Pospelova to schedule a call.
Marina.Pospelova@Informa.com T: +44 (0)20 7017 7205