Realise the maximum returns from your investment decisions
A five-day practical training course
A Masterclass in Private Equity training course
Learn how to
- Relate the tools of both strategic and financial analysis to the evaluation of prospective PE opportunities at all stages in the financing lifecycle
- Frame the questions to establish whether a prospective PE opportunity has realistic potential, irrespective of its stage in the financing lifecycle
- Use your new framework to:
- Question the potential of PE opportunities at all stages in the financing lifecycle using a structured commercial due diligence procedure
- Answer the relevant questions about how, when and why value may be created from any type of prospective PE opportunity, i.e. the potential value drivers of the investment and their sensitivity
- Place the exit option clearly into perspective in terms of potential directions to take to create most value and how to challenge potential outcomes
Case studies and practical sessions
- Evaluating a flying car
- Later stage VC
- Evaluating the potential value of TAC plc, a multi-business PE opportunity
- Estimating the debt capacity of a multi-business PE opportunity
- Review of large LBO
- Evaluation of a prospective buyout opportunity
- IPO exit
Dates: Contact customer services
Course Leader: Dr Roger Mills
Course Fee: £4999.00 + VAT @ 20% = £5998.80
Why choose IFF?
TRACK RECORD – we have been delivering expert training to the banking, finance and energy sectors since 1991
INNOVATION – our courses are continually reviewed so you can be sure they are focusing on the most current issues
KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts so you can be confident you are learning from the very best
SMALL CLASS SIZES – to aid learning and increase your personal interaction with the trainer
VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately to gain a tangible return on your investment
ACCREDITATION – we are accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC)
Daniel M Matjila
Public Invest Corp
The course met my expectations. My understanding at the start was poor but excellent at the finish. The course leader was very good. The case studies were very valuable.
Proud to partner
IFF is the official learning partner of SuperReturn, the world's leading private capital event series.
Find out more about SuperReturn's events, articles and interviews.
Engaging in Continuing Professional Development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’, regardless of occupation, age or educational level. This course has been assessed and is CPD certified.