24th & 25th March 2021
Delivered Live (EST) & On-Demand Afterwards
Advising Latin American Families in a Transparent World
This forum brings together expert industry speakers from Latin America, the US, Caribbean and Europe to discuss wealth planning for Latin American HNWI and their families.
Over the past year a multitude of international initiatives, such as the EU’s tax blacklist project and the OECD’s Mandatory Disclosure Regime, have hit the shores of Latin America in the form of corporate beneficial owner registers, reports on tax planning and increased interaction of BEPS rules with personal investment structures.
The events leading speakers will help you to navigate through the continuously changing private banking landscape and provide you with the tools needed to advice LatAm HNW clients in achieving their objectives of wealth preservation, family governance, personal security, and privacy.
Who should attend?
- Tax Advisors
- Insurance Advisors
- Wealth Managers
- Private Banks
- Family Offices
What will we be covering?
In-depth Coverage of key jurisdictions
- Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile
- Venezuela, Argentina, Columbia
The 'Transparent' world
- The Economic Impact Of The Coronavirus Outbreak
- Information Exchange: Rights And Remedies In Latin America And The Remitting Jurisdiction
- International Tax Enforcement, Money Laundering And Corruption
- Use Of Trusts To Mitigate Political Risk – The US And Switzerland
ADVISING LATAM CONTINUES IN THE DIGITAL WORLD
Wherever you are in the world, Advising LatAm is coming to you.
Expert industry speakers. Hundreds of connections. Unparalleled networking opportunities.
All delivered online, direct to you.
- Face-to-face networking via video chat
- Profile personalisation to indicate who you are, what you're looking for and who you want to meet.
- Watch content live or on demand, interact with speakers and panels through real-time Q&As
- Post-session breakout rooms for delegates to enjoy meaningful engagement throughout the conference
Tune into sessions, join Q&As and participate in audience polls.
Connect before, during and after the event with 1:1 or group video meetings.
Use the matchmaking tool to meet the people that matter to you.
Exciting, New and Different for a Latin American focused conference in Miami
Impartial speaker faculty
We are emphasising an international element and are encouraging speakers who are not based in Miami or Latin America to partake in the event. Speakers have been selected purely on their credibility, knowledge and expertise. It will offer delegates unparalleled analysis of the latest thinking and developments in the industry.
By the industry for the industry
The speakers and agenda have been identified and selected by an independent advisory board with the sole aim of providing the industry with a cost effective, impartial and content focused event. This conference is predicated on the quality of the coverage on offer.
Value for money
At a price unparalleled in the industry this is a must attend event. Take advantage of any of the networking events associated with the conference at no additional cost. Mix and mingle in a relaxed environment with your peers, colleagues and potential clients.
Our Co-Chairs Are Back for the 2021 Event...
Back this year we have our dynamic co-chairs:
- Robert Reymond (Partner, Stikeman Elliot)
- Pedro Ramírez Mota-Velasco (Partner, Turanzas, Bravo & Ambrosi)