4-5 June 2020
TRANSCONTINENTAL TRUSTS: INTERNATIONAL FORUM - 4-5th June 2020
Shaping the agenda for the offshore world - join the entire industry at the flagship trusts event
Trans Trust Bermuda 2020 will Include
Transcontinental Trusts International
The Annual Private Client Event to Attend
Trans Trust Bermuda conference has quickly established itself as the must attend Private Client Event of the year.
Chaired by Jon Conder, Macfarlanes and Basil Zirinis, Sullivan & Cromwell the event is designed to facilitate discussion of the key areas effecting the industry today.
Meet Leading Industry Experts
With 300+ delegates from around the globe this conference has a cross border approach to providing solutions to the most complex of private client issues.
Delegates attend from the UK, Channel Islands, the US, the Caribbean and of course the leading lights from the local jurisdiction which makes up 50% of the delegation.
2020 Programme Underway - 2019 Themes included:
Day 1 - Discussion will be focused around Stability & Security and Planning in the Modern Wold
Day 2 - Focus on Family and Contentious Issues, a core to all private client practices.
2019 Highlights Included
The Transcontinental Supreme Court was back!
Elspeth Talbot-Rice, Richard Wilson QC and Jefery Elkinson will battle it out in front our esteemed judging panel:
- Led by: The Hon. Justice David Hayton , The Caribbean Court of Justice
- Justice Narinder Hargun - Chief Jusitice, Supreme Court of Bermuda
- The Hon Chief Justice Ian Kawaley, Financial Services Division of the Cayman Islands Grand Court
- The Hon. Justice David Hayton, The Caribbean Court of Justice
A Wealth of Targeted Breakfast Briefings and Practical Streamed Sessions
Delegates had a host of focused sessions they could opt to attend including:
- Trustee focused stream
- Structuring and advising Latam clients
- Offshore update
- Jurisdictional options and trends in HNW movement
Fantastic Social Acitvities
- Welcome BBQ at the Hamilton Princess on Wednesday 5th June
- Michelle Wolfe and the Meritus crew once again give us an evening of drinks and dancing which even the weather couldn't put a stop to
Unparalleled Networking Events
Network with the TransTrusts community throughout the event at our unique parties and events, all set in the beautiful surroundings of Bermuda.
Want to get involved as a Partner? There are plenty of ways to join us including as a boat party.dinner/beach party/drinks reception sponsor and many many more.