MEET THE CHAIRS FOR 2024
Jonathan Conder - Partner, Stephenson Harwood
Fozeia Rana-Fahy - Director, MJM Barristers & Attorneys
Basil Zirinis - Partner, Sullivan & Cromwell
Gina Pereira - Founder, Dana Stewardship Advisory
2023 FeaturED elite speakers from all sides of the industry including:
WHY ATTEND THIS LEADING EVENT?
Join TransTrusts Bermuda to gain a full review of current challenges in transcontinental trusts and to connect with the entire breadth of the offshore industry, creating purposeful engagement within the whole private client intermediary network.
- Family offices: a jurisdictional breakdown
- Structuring & advising for LatAm and Asia
- Challenges and Opportunities facing trustees
- Selecting the right jurisdiction to organise a trusts structure: a comparative analysis between three jurisdictions
- Matrimonial planning
- Offshore case roundup
- Getting caught in the cross-fire – the increasing intersection between the trusts world and criminal enforcement
- Trust restructuring: the court’s blessing of momentous decisions and Section 47 applications to give trustees greater restructuring powers
- Implications of Halabi
- Capacity – cross-border enforcement issues and orders
Plus New Sessions:
- Unlocking the power of technology – utilising automation to transform relationships and revolutionise family office governance
- Modern families: what does this mean for trusts and wills for “issue”?
- Bermuda residency options
- Challenges of the 21st century for international finance centres
- Immigration: be the next Jason Bourne – how to plan for changing residence
TransTrusts Bermuda At a Glance
Delegates in attendance
Delegates had the benefit of top practitioners in the field tackling head on the consequences of industry challenging developments
SPONSOR THE 2024 EVENT
Be part of Transcontinental Trusts: Bermuda 2024.
Speak to us today to find out about opportunities to get ahead of the competition and align your brand with the most exciting event in the private client sector today.