We are entering a new era of private client, the future is inclusive and the future is sustainable.
TransTrusts Bermuda will connect the entire breadth of the offshore industry, creating purposeful engagement within the whole private client intermediary network.
The Annual Private Client Event to Attend
Trans Trust Bermuda conference has quickly established itself as the must attend Private Client Event of the year.
Chaired by Jon Conder, Macfarlanes, Basil Zirinis, Sullivan & Cromwell, Fozeia Rana-Fahy, MJM Barristers & Attorneys & Fredrica Evans, Ocorian the event is designed to facilitate discussion of the key areas effecting the industry today.
Meet Leading Industry Experts
With 150+ delegates from around the globe, this conference has a cross border approach to providing solutions to the most complex of private client issues.
Delegates attend from the UK, Channel Islands, the US, the Caribbean and of course the leading lights from the local jurisdiction which makes up 50% of the delegation.
A Wealth of Networking Opportunities
Since its launch Transcontinental Trusts has created amazing opportunities to engage with your peers in a laid back and fun setting.
From a welcome beach BBQ to exclusive drinks and dinner receptions... TransTrust Bermuda 2022 is not to be missed!
Trans Trust Bermuda At a Glance
Delegates in attendance
2022 Programme Highlights Included
Showcasing a great variety of themes, both days of the conference will feature something for everybody, including reflections on what to expect from the trusts industry for 2023 and beyond.
Non-contentious discussions will include:
- Avoiding Conflict – Cross Border Succession
- Structuring & Advising for LatAm and Asia
- Challenges & Opportunities Facing Trustees
- Common Alternatives to Trusts
- Families of the 21st Century
Contentious discussions will include:
- Examination of Offshore Trust Judgments
- Global Dispute and Litigation Update
- Enforcement of Judgments Across Borders - Commercial & Family
- Trusts Under Attack
Plus new sessions on investments and regulation
- Should the law change to encourage trustees to invest in ESG?
- Decrypting Crypto for Private Client
- Diversity and Inclusion in Trust Companies and Families
- Next Generation of Trust Professionals
- How do you invest going forward?
Featuring elite speakers from all sides of the industry including:
Delegates had the benefit of top practitioners in the field tackling head on the consequences of industry challenging developments