Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT, GMT-3)
Transcontinental Trusts: International Forum 2021
TransTrusts Bermuda 2021 is continuing online. Wherever you are, join and connect with the entire offshore industry at the flagship trusts event.
We are entering a new era of private client, the future is inclusive and the future is sustainable.
TransTrusts Bermuda will connect the entire breadth of the offshore industry, creating purposeful engagement within the whole private client intermediary network.
The Annual Private Client Event to Attend
Trans Trust Bermuda conference has quickly established itself as the must attend Private Client Event of the year.
Chaired by Jon Conder, Macfarlanes and Basil Zirinis, Sullivan & Cromwell the event is designed to facilitate discussion of the key areas effecting the industry today.
Meet Leading Industry Experts
With 300+ delegates from around the globe this conference has a cross border approach to providing solutions to the most complex of private client issues.
Delegates attend from the UK, Channel Islands, the US, the Caribbean and of course the leading lights from the local jurisdiction which makes up 50% of the delegation.
A Wealth of Networking Opportunities
Since its launch Transcontinental Trusts has created amazing opportunities to engage with your peers in a laid back and fun setting.
We have been able to maintain these key features online, our fun and interactive digital platform providing many opportunities to connect with new friends and old.
EXPERIENCE TRANSTRUST BERMUDA VIRTUAL
Wherever you are in the world, CBP International is coming to you.
Expert industry speakers. Hundreds of connections. Unparalleled networking opportunities. Only at TT Bermuda 2021.
All delivered online, direct to you.
- Face-to-face networking via video chat
- Profile personalisation to indicate who you are, what you're looking for and who you want to meet.
- Watch content live or on demand, interact with speakers and panels through real-time Q&As
- Post-session breakout rooms for delegates to enjoy meaningful engagement throughout the conference
Trans Trust Bermuda 2021 At a Glance
Delegates in attendance
2021 Programme Highlights Include
Showcasing a great variety of themes, both of days of the conference will feature something for everybody, including reflections on what to expect from the trusts industry post COVID-19
Non-contentious discussions will include:
- A Crucial Time for Succession Planning: Diversification of Families
- What constitutes a family? Working with non-traditional family structures
- Succession structuring /Trusts and Foundations: Exploring Alternative Structuring Uses
- Investment structuring including family funds; LLC/FICs; partnerships
- Next Gen, Succession Planning, Sustainability & Family Governance: A Paradigm Shift?
- The Changing Landscape for Trusts and Trustees
Contentious discussions will include:
- Deeper dive into/Further examination of selected offshore trust judgments
- Enforcement of judgements across borders
- Global Dispute and Litigation Update
- Preparing for divorce – role of trustees – pre, during and post
- When trusts are no longer useful/fit for purpose – blessings/variation of trusts
Plus new sessions on investments and regulation
- Tax changes upwards or downwards to finance the Pandemic and mitigation strategies
- Real Estate Investment and Property Trends
- Digital Assets
- Information requests from tax authorities to trustees
- How is ESG affecting clients and our work?
- Owning “toys” boats, planes, art, cars in structures