25 - 26 October 2022
Dubai World Trade Center, Dubai, UAE,
AgroFarm at AgraME
AgroFarm Middle East is the only trade fair in the UAE specialized 100% in animal farming.
What is AgroFarm?
AgroFarm Middle East is an important platform for animal husbandry and agricultural technology in UAE. The animal husbandry event is jointly organized by the IFWexpo Heidelberg GmbH and the exhibition organizer Informa Exhibitions.
At the last edition, 250 companies from 16 countries showcased their complete range of state-of-the-art solutions for animal husbandry and agricultural technologies to over 10.000 visitors. The show is organised in parallel with the well-established exhibition AgraME, which is featuring AquaME, HortiME and AGraME fresh exhibitions.
- Animal Nutrition Companies
- Animal Pharmaceuticals
- Automation & Software Solutions Providers
- Biomass Energy Solutions Providers
- Breeding / AI & other Veterinary Equipment
- Cold Chain & Refrigeration Technology
- Cryogenic Tanks Manufacturers
- Dairy, Poultry, and Livestock Farming Complete
- Solutions Providers
- Dairy, Poultry and Livestock Farming Consultants
- Dairy Farm Machine
- Dairy Farming Equipments
- Dairy Processing Machinery
- Disease Diagnostics Equipment
- Filling and Packaging Machinery Manufacturer
- Filling and Packaging Solutions Providers
- Feed & Feed Additives Manufacturers
- Hygiene and Sanitation Equipments
- Manufacturers / Suppliers
- Milking Machine Manufacturers
- Milk Storage Tanks Manufacturers
- Milk Testing & Quality Management Machines
- Poultry & Livestock Equipments Manufacturers
- Waste Disposal Machinery Manufacturers
- Waste Disposal Solutions Providers
- UHT Plant Manufacturers
- Co-operative Fedarations’ Authorities
- Dairy, Poultry and Livestock Farmers
- Dairy, Poultry and Livestock Entrepreneurs
- Dealers / Distributors / Wholesalers / Traders /
- Hotels & Restaurants Owners/Managers
- Government Authorities
- Gram Panchayat
- Government and Private
- Veterinary Hospitals & Clinics
- Quality Controller
- Universities etc.
Dairy, Livestock and poultry in the Middle East
The Middle East is the third-largest market for sheep meat imports after China and the USA. The region is also a major importer of dairy products. However, the government’s strategic focus is to improve food security and self-sustainable production.
The Middle East region is one of the major drivers of the poultry industry. State subsidy programs such as those in Saudi Arabia, for instance, are aimed at meeting 60% of the demand for poultry from domestic production within the next five years.
The population of the GCC countries is expected to grow by 2.3% a year, reaching 63.4 million by 2023, and the region is one of the richest in terms of per capita wealth.
Consumers in the MENA region spend 24% of their food budget on meat. According to forecasts, meat consumption in the GCC countries will total 4.3 million tonnes in 2019.