Balanced Scorecard Professional Certification Boot Camp
Learn a systematic, nine-step methodology for building and implementing the Balanced Scorecard, based on the performance management theory developed at Harvard University and the Institute’s international Balanced Scorecard consulting experience
Sign Up for Our Balanced Scorecard Professional Certification Boot Camp
Basic concepts of the Balanced Scorecard and how it can be used
Balanced Scorecard systems are becoming the standard performance management system in many organizations worldwide. The name “Balanced Scorecard” comes from the idea of looking at strategic measures in addition to traditional financial measures to get a more “balanced” view of performance.
The Institute’s Nine Steps to SuccessTM framework is the basis of the course, where the emphasis is on shared participant experiences, lessons learned, and best practices.
Benefits Of Attending
- Receive a Performance Scorecard Toolkit with worksheets for each step of the methodology, and a CD with course and reference material
- Understand the key concepts of the Balanced Scorecard, and why it is gaining so much attention in corporate, non-profit, and governmental organizations
- Improve focus on strategy & results
- Improve communication of the organization’s Vision and Strategy
- Understand the concept of the Balanced Scorecard and its significance as a performance management system.
- Explain the advantages of using a Balanced Scorecard approach over relying solely on financial measures.
- Familiarize themselves with the Nine Steps to Success framework developed by the Institute.
- Apply the Nine Steps to Success framework to their own organizations' strategic planning processes.
- Assess and select appropriate strategic measures for each dimension of the Balanced Scorecard (financial, customer, internal processes, learning and growth).
- Design and develop a Balanced Scorecard tailored to their organization's specific needs and goals.
Is this course for you?
Who Should Attend
This course is recommended for executives, managers, planners, and analysts who are part of a Balanced Scorecard development team, and are seeking the best practical ideas for improving organizational performance
Delegates must attend all sessions of the course. Delegates who miss more than two hours of the course sessions will not be eligible to sit the exam. – Delegates must attend all sessions of the course. Delegates who miss more than two hours of the course sessions will not be eligible to sit the exam
Through case studies and a series of interactive small-group workshops, you will apply the Balanced Scorecard concepts to meet the challenges facing a typical organization. Exercises performed throughout this course include:
- Launching a BSC program and establishing work teams
- Incorporating communications planning and change management into the scorecard development process
- Using an organizational assessment to set vision, mission, and strategy
- Understanding who your customers and stakeholders are and what they need from your organization
- Developing an organization›s strategic themes, strategic results and perspectives
- Developing and refining strategic objectives and strategy maps
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Delivered by Allen Fell
Alan Fell is a UK-based independent consultant and management trainer, specialising in the Balanced Scorecard and the wider disciplines of Strategy Execution.
Certified by BSI
The Balanced Scorecard Institute provides training, certification, and consulting services to commercial, government, and non-profit organizations worldwide
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement