You can’t let your partnering efforts wait!
Efficient partnering is a dynamic process that starts early – registering earlier rather than later is the best way to get started. Here are a few benefits of registering today:
- BE AHEAD OF THE CURVE. Start requesting your priority meetings when partnering opens, February 15, 2021
- GET THE MEETINGS YOU WANT. Our statistics show that half of all meetings have already been agreed to by 2 weeks prior to the event. Personal calendars will fill up fast, and the popular pharma companies need time to review the hundreds of meeting requests they receive.
- STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD. Use the time now to fill out your partnering profile with the core strengths that you bring to the table and why you are different from the competition.
- BE PREPARED. Once you have secured meetings, you have more time to prepare your pitch decks.
What is PartneringONE ALL in ONE?
With ONE login, you access the entire event during BIO-Europe Spring Digital. No need to switch back and forth between platforms. Search by company or therapeutic area to discover potential partners and relevant conference sessions and company presentations. This easy-to-use digital solution is your "one stop shop" for all conference activities!
Watch this short video to learn more.
When will content be available?
Starting when partnering opens, on February 15, 2021, all BIO-Europe Spring registered attendees will have access to content released each week! Early on demand content will include, company pitches, program sessions, and sponsor and showcase company content up to five weeks prior to the live event for the best possible networking and meeting decisions once partnering begins.
Save these dates on your calendar!
Conference content is now available on demand
Please take a look below at the pre released content available for you to engage with without interrupting your bust partnering schedule.
SHOWCASE AND COMPANY PITCHES
Showcase content now available:
- Explore the even faster access to expertise and resource. Videos, product information, presentations and other highlights are visible when you search for relevant contacts/partners.
Company pitches available to watch on-demand:
- There is no more time conflict between partnering meetings and attending company presentations during the event. Starting now, watch pre-recorded company pitches independent of your time zone. Request a meeting all in one click.
NEW PROGRAM CONTENT BY TRACK
Business Development Track:
- In conversation with Nerida Scott, Head, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, EMEA
"We have to be delivering patient impact and value, and to be changing that whole paradigm of how a patient experiences healthcare." - Nerida Scott
- Collaboration Closeup: Roche and Vaccibody with Don O’Sullivan, Head of Oncology, Pharma Partnering, Roche and Michael Engsig, CEO, Vaccibody