3 days in-person. 3 days virtually.
October 24–26, 2022 | Leipzig, Germany,
November 2–4, 2022 | Virtual
Academic Innovators Presentation
A selected group of company presentations will be nominated to present their innovations onsite in Leipzig, Germany on October 24–26, 2022.
To help bring academic research projects to the attention of pharma, biotech and investors, BIO-Europe will feature a limited number of 10-minute presentations, at a substantial discount off the regular presentation fees.
Dates and Details
- August 19, 2022 – Deadline to apply
- August 29, 2022 – You will hear from us about the status of your application
- September 19, 2022 – Deadline to submit your pre-recorded pitch (PowerPoint file with video or audio)
- September 19, 2022 – Company presentations available to be watched on partneringONE
Presentations are 10 minutes long and should focus on the following points:
- Focus on no more than two projects from your portfolio
- Summarize the technologies for a non-technical audience
- Relate the technologies to current or emerging medical practice
- Type of alliance or investment sought
Presenting at BIO-Europe is the most direct way to get your innovative asset or idea directly in front of real decision makers.
- Expose pharma to your preclinical research
- Access potential partners who can develop your asset/technology
- Expand your network of life science deal and decision makers
- Interact with biotech, pharma and venture capital executives
- Gain valuable feedback on how to advance the development of your project
Academic Innovator Presentation fee:
- EUR 610
Registration fee (in addition to the presentation fee):
- Onsite: EUR 2,495 Digital: EUR 1,995 (5 for 1 offer available)
- VAT will be added to the presentation and registration fee as applicable
- Early registration fee will be extended to all companies that apply to present by August 31