To help bring academic research projects to the attention of pharma, biotech and investors, BIO-Europe will feature a limited number of 10-minute presentation slots, at a substantial discount off the regular presentation fees.
Dates and Details
Dates and Details
- August 7, 2020 – Deadline to apply
- End of August – You will hear from us about the status of your application
- September 11, 2020 – Deadline to submit your pre-recorded pitch (PowerPoint file with video or audio)
- September 21, 2020 – Company pitches available to be seen on partneringONE
Presentations are 10 minutes long and should focus on the following points:
- Focus on no more than two projects from your portfolio
- Summarize the technologies for a non-technical audience
- Relate the technologies to current or emerging medical practice
- Type of alliance or investment sought
Presenting at BIO-Europe is the most direct way to get your innovative asset or idea directly in front of real decision makers.
- Expose pharma to your preclinical research
- Access potential partners who can develop your asset/technology
- Expand your network of life science deal and decision makers
- Interact with biotech, pharma and venture capital executives
- Gain valuable feedback on how to advance the development of your project
- Academic Innovator Presentation fee: EUR 455
- Registration fee (in addition to the presentation fee):
- Early: EUR 1,295
- Regular: EUR 1,495
- Early registration fee available through August 14, 2020.
- Pre-revenue Biotech companies and Academics can attend as a team of five for the price of one ticket.
- Above presentation and registration fees are displayed excluding VAT. When invoiced, VAT will be added as applicable.
- Click here for information on cancellation policy, payments, and sending a replacement.