Applies to all 2021 events: Credit card payment is required at check out. Please note that we will not issue refunds for VIP codes that were not entered at the time of registration.
- Access to EBD’s partneringONE® software starting 5 weeks prior to the event.
- Instant scheduling of your accepted partnering meetings. Each scheduled meeting will be assigned to a video conferencing room.
- Add specialty team members to join your partnering meeting free of charge as a guest for a more in-depth partnering conversation.
- Publication of your company and personal profiles on partneringONE®
- Submission of up to 150 requests per company for one-to-one meetings during the conference.
- Access to all live and pre-recorded panel discussions and fire side chats with global thought-leaders of the industry.
- Access to leading innovators from academia, start-up and scale up biotech companies who will be showcasing their technology in pre-recorded company pitches. These will start coming available 4 weeks prior to the event allowing you to preview potential partners.
- Complimentary access to Connector - EBD Group's digital networking platform
SPECIAL OFFER FOR PRE-REVENUE BIOPHARMAS AND ACADEMICS
Pre-revenue Biotech and Pharma companies, Tech Transfer Offices and Academics can attend as a team of five (5) for the price of one (1) ticket. All five delegates must be part of the same organization and email addresses must match the company/institution domain stated when registering.
To receive this offer, please ensure to select the “Pre-revenue BioPharma and Academic Registration” as the delegate type and register the first paying delegate. If your company qualifies for this pass, you will be notified by our registration team in the following days with instructions on how to register the rest of the team.
In order to qualify for this pass, the following criteria must be met:
Biotech and Pharma criteria:
- The company must be engaged in developing their own pipeline of
- Therapeutics or diagnostics, or
- Technology platforms, or
- Digital medicine products
Tech Transfer Office and Academic criteria: Be a not-for-profit university, hospital or institute, commercializing biotechnology therapeutics projects, technology platforms or digital medicine projects.
Journalists writing for industry-specific news/publishing organizations are welcome to attend BIO-Europe 2020 free of charge provided the terms of our press policy are satisfied. Please apply here. If approved you will be notified via email and will receive a code to waive your registration fee. Please note that applicants who fail to meet the terms and conditions will be charged the general registration rate to attend. The BIO-Europe organizers reserve the right to deny access to any applicant.
DON'T MISS YOUR 60-DAY COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO BIOMEDTRACKER*
Biomedtracker provides real-time analysis of major market-moving events in the pharma and biotech industries. Use Biomedtracker to identify the right companies and assets to partner with and to stay on top of breaking events, upcoming milestones, companies, deals, likelihood of drug approval metrics, and more—to help you make the most of your partnering efforts.
*Offer only available with your registration. Some exclusions may apply. Other Pharma Intelligence products are also available.
Access to partneringONE requires each delegate to provide their own personal corporate email address in their delegate details during the checkout process.
This email address is their username to access the partnering system. Partnering history is linked to this email address between events.
Information about your partneringONE® account will be sent in a separate email within 2 business days of registering for the event.
CLICK HERE for information on cancellation, payment and replacement policies.