Next Generation Presentation
Application deadline is August 7, 2020
To help bring early stage projects and small entrepreneurial companies to the attention of pharma, biotech and investors, BIO-Europe will feature a limited number of 9-minute presentation slots, at a substantial discount off the regular presentation fees.
Dates and Details
- August 7, 2020 – Deadline to apply
- End of August – You will hear from us about the status of your application
- September 11, 2020 – Deadline to submit your pre-recorded pitch (PowerPoint file with video or audio)
- September 21, 2020 – Company pitches available to be seen on partneringONE
Presentations are 9 minutes long and should focus on the following points:
- Brief corporate background
- Key products or technologies
- Existing alliances
- Type of alliances sought
Next Generation eligibility
Companies to be considered for Next Generation Presentation need to meet the following criteria:
- Created in the past three years
- Fewer than 25 employees
- Developing new therapeutic products or offering an innovative service
- Next Generation Presentation fee: EUR 560
- Registration fee (in addition to the presentation fee):
- Early: EUR 1,295
- Regular: EUR 1,495
- Early registration fee available through August 7, 2020.
- Pre-revenue Biotech companies and Academics can attend as a team of five for the price of one ticket.
- Above presentation and registration fees are displayed excluding VAT. When invoiced, VAT will be added as applicable.
- Click here for information on cancellation policy, payments, and sending a replacement.