Company presentation guidelines
Please review this page for complete details including how to upload your pre-recorded on-demand presentation to partneringONE®, how to record your presentation, presentation timing, etc.
Everything you need to know about your presentation slot
- Virtual presenters may upload your pre-recorded presentation to partneringONE® at any time. However, we recommend uploading your presentation early to take advantage of pre-conference viewing.
- After Nov 12, we will respond and accept applications to present on a continuous basis
- December 7, 2021 – Company presentations available to be seen on partneringONE®
Note: pre-recorded presentations are accepted after the deadline until 1/5/22. However, early submission is encouraged to increase the number of views pre-conference and during the conference.
Biotech Showcase™ and Digital Medicine & Medtech Showcase
- Private companies - All video presentations are strictly limited to 15 minutes.
- Public companies - All video presentations are strictly limited to 30 minutes.
- Startup companies: All video presentations are strictly limited to 7 minutes
HOW TO RECORD TUTORIAL
This short tutorial walks through the quick and easy steps to record your company presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint. Watch the tutorial to ensure your camera and microphone settings are adjusted correctly before you begin to record. As always, please reach out to our team should any additional questions on how to record come up.
Recording instructions for Windows - Review here
Recording instructions for MAC - Review here