REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Register by October 15 and save up to $600.
Changing your mind along the way? No need to worry, we’ve got you covered!
If you need to make a change to your registration, simply notify us by November 19. You are welcome to substitute your in-person registration for a virtual registration, or vice versa (pending space availability). We are happy to either charge you the difference in upgrading or credit back the price for transferring to virtual-only.
PICK HOW YOU'D LIKE TO JOIN US:
Ready to join us in San Francisco?
Join us from January 10–12, 2022 at the Hilton Union Square.
We are excited to see you.
Ready to join us virtually?
Join us from January 17–19, 2022 from the comfort of your home and from anywhere in the world.
Are you an investor?
Qualified investors and research analysts are invited to request a complimentary registration.
EACH REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Access to EBD Group’s partneringONE® software starting 5 weeks before the event.
- Instant scheduling of your accepted partnering meetings. Each scheduled meeting will be assigned to a partnering booth or video conferencing room, depending on your choice of participation.
- Add specialty team members as a guest to your partnering profile to assist with administrative purposes and preparations for the event.
- Publication of your company and personal profiles on partneringONE®.
- Submission of up to 150 requests per company for one-to-one meetings during the conference.
- Access to all live and pre-recorded panel discussions and fireside chats with global thought-leaders of the industry.
- Access to leading innovators from academia, start-up, and scale-up biotech companies who will be showcasing their technology in pre-recorded company pitches. These will start coming available 4 weeks before the event allowing you to preview potential partners.
We are committed to creating an event where our community, partners, staff and local workforce can have an enjoyable and successful experience, conduct business effectively and do all of this in safety and comfort. The health and safety of our customers and staff remain our #1 priority. Our event has been organized in accordance with the CDC’s guidelines, local state and city regulations and Informa’s AllSecure Health and Safety standards.
Please take note of the following requirements for entry to the event. We will continue to update these as needed based on any changing regulations and guidelines.
The City of San Francisco requires all attendees at an event of this size to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19.
We will be making a visual in-person check of vaccination on arrival at the badge pick-up area. We will need to see your ID and proof of vaccination. This can be the vaccination card, a digital or physical photograph or photocopy of the vaccination card or a letter from a doctor confirming vaccination has taken place. This must include your full name and the date of either the 2nd vaccination or the single-shot vaccination (if applicable).