2021 SEED SHOWCASE PRESENTING COMPANIES
Special Opportunity for Seed Stage Companies to Attend and Present
Are you a startup company?
As a startup, meeting the right investors during the most important fund-raising week of the year is crucial. Get in front of the right decision makers and investors attending the Seed Showcase, a new feature of the Biotech Showcase™, January 13 – Delivered Digitally.
Attend Seed Showcase, all five days of Biotech Showcase as well as Digital Medicine & Medtech Showcase for only USD 777*.
Your registration will also include the ability to request meetings with investors and other attendees using the partneringONE® software.
Fifty seed-stage companies will be chosen to give a 7-minute company presentation.
To qualify for a Seed Showcase Registration your company must be:
- A seed-stage company with total financing of USD 2 million or less (this includes dilutive and non-dilutive funding and grants)
- Created in the last three years
- Employing fewer than five people
- Developing new therapeutic products, technology platforms, digital medicine, or medtech technologies
*Access to a Seed Showcase registration is at the discretion of the conference organizers.
Submission of a request for a Seed Showcase registration does not guarantee approval for the highly reduced registration rate.
DID YOU KNOW?
That in just the past five years, 250 companies that presented at Biotech Showcase™ have generated deals worth over $61bn*?
Discover what Informa Pharma Intelligence analysts learned when they dissected the dealmaking data of hundreds of companies that presented at Biotech Showcase.
Biopharma and Tech Innovators - Summer 2020
Xconomy and EBD Group bring together the companies behind exciting innovations striving to change the healthcare world.
- Enthralling presentations from BIO-Europe Spring®
- Insights into the relationships, planning, and goals essential to biotech deals
- Details about companies on the cutting-edge of new medical innovations
HOW TO JUMP FIVE UNFORSEEN HURDLES TO BIOTECH SUCCESS
What does it take to launch a successful biotech company? This startup sourcebook gathers advice from some of the industry’s best sources to help entrepreneurs solve some of the toughest—and often unexpected—challenges of creating a life sciences startup.
See what's inside!