2024 CALL FOR SPEAKERS IS NOW CLOSED
BUILDEX Vancouver returns to the Vancouver Convention Centre on February 14 & 15, 2024 to explore the future of design, construction, architecture, engineering, homebuilding & renovation, and property management. The show will offer a comprehensive educational program with skills building seminars, workshops, panel discussions, and engaging keynotes to enable you to compete in today's evolving market.
I WISH TO CONDUCT AN EDUCATIONAL SEMINAR
The submission is now officially closed.
We thank all participants for their interest, you will be notified of the status of your application in early November.
I WISH TO PROMOTE A PRODUCT OR SERVICE AT BUILDEX
Thank you for your interest. A proven platform for over 30 years, BUILDEX Vancouver is the best way to reach qualified decision makers in British Columbia. 90% of BUILDEX attendees play an active role in the purchase of new products and speaking opportunities are an excellent option to reach them. Please see below for available options.
Product Demonstration Sponsorship
This exciting speaking opportunity allows a limited number of companies to showcase the capabilities of their products, innovations, technologies or solutions to the BUILDEX audience.
Host an educational session, presented by a speaker of your choice, and position your company to a qualified and captivated audience matching your objectives and target market.
To receive detailed information and learn more about these opportunities.
Creating a Diverse Program
We are committed to making the design, construction, and real estate industries more diverse, inclusive, and equitable. We ask that our speakers give this their consideration when submitting sessions as we want to ensure representation in all areas (e.g., gender, race, ethnicity, ability, education, expertise, backgrounds, disciplines, industry, etc.) across our seminar program and the show.
Why Speak at BUILDEX Vancouver?
Increase awareness and visibility of your work, projects and expertise
Share your expertise and contribute to the professional development of industry colleagues
Drive business, exchange ideas, connect with industry and network with other professional communities
What's in it for you?
- An All-Access Pass to BUILDEX Vancouver in February
- Access to the Speaker Ready Room throughout the two-day show
- Entry to the VIP Lounge on the tradeshow floor
- Complimentary access to the BUILDEX Industry Networking Reception
- Five free seminar passes to share with colleagues, peers or clients to attend your session
Themes for BUILDEX Vancouver 2024 will be announced this fall.
Session Formats & Topics of Interest
Can share your expertise through an educational presentation, or curate a panel of key opinion leaders? Perhaps you excel at facilitating workshops, or hosting debates? BUILDEX asks potential speakers, moderators, and session facilitators to apply for the 2024 program!
In addition to the topics of interest below, we are particularly interested in applications on the following topics:
- Artificial Intelligence in the Built Environment
- Implications of BC Government's BC Builds
- City of Vancouver's "Plex Plan"
- Digital Planning Reform
- Energy Step Code Requirements (Step Code 3)
- Prompt Payment Legislation
Other Topics of Interest for Speaking Applications:
- Building code & Building Envelope Solutions
- Commercial Interiors, Design and Trends, Wellness in Design
- Decarbonization & Electrification
- Deconstruction, Designing for Disassembly and The Circular Economy
- Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance in the Built Environment
- Innovation, Automation and Digitization in Design & Construction
- International Projects with High Relevance to the BC Market
- Labour, Talent & Workforce Solutions, and Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
- Leadership and Business Management
- Legal, Risk Management, Regulation and Code Updates
- Mass Timber, Offsite, Pre-Fabrication & Modular Construction
- Multi-Residential & Affordable Housing
- Optimizing Building Performance and Asset Value
- Professional & Personal Skills Development
- Project Planning, Delivery, Management and Collaboration
- Smart & Intelligent Buildings, IoT and Proptech
- Sustainable, High Performance and Net Zero Buildings
- Workplace Strategy and Workplace Design
- Urban Space, Urban Design and Community Wellbeing
If you have questions, would like to get involved as a speaker, or provide us with comments or suggestions for the program, please contact: