2023 CALL FOR SPEAKERS IS NOW OPEN!
BUILDEX Vancouver once again returns face-to-face at the Vancouver Convention Centre to explore the future of design, construction and property management. During this time we are looking for subject matter experts, innovators, industry veterans and passionate thought leaders to make their submissions for the educational conference program.
The submission deadline is Friday, October 7, 2022.
We thank all participants for their interest, you will be notified of the status of your application in early November.
Why Speak at BUILDEX Vancouver?
Increase awareness and visibility of your work, projects and expertise
Share your expertise and contribute to the professional development of industry colleagues
Drive business, exchange ideas, connect with industry and network with other professional communities
What's in it for you?
- An All-Access Pass to BUILDEX Vancouver in February
- Access to the Speaker Ready Room throughout the two-day show
- Entry to the VIP Lounge on the tradeshow floor
- Complimentary access to the BUILDEX Industry Networking Reception
- Five free seminar passes to share with colleagues, peers or clients to attend your session
Event themes and in-demand topics will be released shortly.
Session Formats & Topics of Interest
Can you share your expertise through an educational presentation, or curate a panel of key opinion leaders? Perhaps you excel at facilitating workshops, or hosting debates. Speakers, moderators and facilitators are all invited to apply!
Topics of Interest:
- Building Envelope Solutions
- Commercial Interiors, Space and Trends
- Deconstruction, Designing for Disassembly and The Circular Economy
- Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance in the Built Environment
- Energy Efficiency & Performance, Electrification and Electrified Systems
- Health and Wellness in Design
- Innovation, Automation and Digitization in Design & Construction
- International Projects with High Relevance to the BC Market
- Labour, Talent & Workforce and Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
- Leadership and Business Management
- Legal, Risk Management, Regulation and Code Updates
- Multi-Residential and Affordable Housing
- Mass Timber Construction
- Optimizing Building Performance and Asset Value
- Offsite, Pre-Fabrication and Modular
- Professional and Personal Skills Development
- Project Planning, Delivery, Management and Collaboration
- Retrofits, Repurposing and Existing Assets
- Smart & Intelligent Buildings, IoT and Proptech
- Sustainable, High Performance and Net Zero Buildings
- Workplace Strategy and Workplace Design
- Urban Space, Urban Design and Community Wellbeing
Creating a Diverse Program
We are committed to making the design, construction, and real estate industries more diverse, inclusive and equitable. We ask that you give this consideration when submitting your session; we want to ensure representation in all areas (e.g. gender, race, ethnicity, ability, education, expertise, backgrounds, disciplines, industry, etc.) across our seminar program and the show.
If you have questions, would like to get involved as a speaker, or provide us with comments or suggestions for the program, please contact: