Meet the FCA - hear the latest updates and further guidelines on the duty
Understand and apply the best practice for consumer duty compliance
Hear the FCA set the standard for 'good outcomes'
Have your concerns addressed in-person by engaging with Q&A
Connect & build your network at the only in-person event on Consumer Duty
At the only in-person event dedicated to Consumer Duty, our networking breaks are designed to ensure quality connections are built.
Exploit the opportunity to assemble and collaborate on ideas with various stakeholders to propel the industry,
Meet representatives from the Financial Ombudsman Service, Legal & General, NatWest, UK Finance and more!
Ascertain in detail the evidencing requirements of the 4 outcomes
You are guaranteed to hear in-depth panel discussions pertaining to deep-rooted industry challenges
The conference well solidify regulatory expectations and and the implementation plana needed
Our speakers will unpack the term 'outcomes' by giving examples, making comparisons, references and more!
Absorb the immense expanse of knowledge covering all areas of the duty in one day
- How to evidence good outcomes
- Understanding 'Fair Value' and how to deliver this
- Adapting & Testing your communications to meet the needs of customers with characteristics of vulnerability
- Exploring the post-implementation impact of the duty: The impending shift in an organisation's culture
Seize the opportunity to engage with our expertly-led panel discussions during Q&A
- The importance of setting appropriate communication standards between distributors and manufacturers to smooth feedback inefficiencies
- FOS - Managing Complaints Handling Expectations
- How organisations can best use & share data to meet regulatory standards
Hear from both the ICO & FOS to gain a multifaceted understanding of the Duty
With the FCA's focus on outcomes-driven regulation, explore how other firms are interpreting them:
- How to implement regulation where there is no 'right' approach
- Interpreting outcomes in a proportionate way
- Defining your own principles within the framework to assist with compliance
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm for Consumer Duty compliance.
To learn more about all the opportunities available, please email Ash Khan at email@example.com