* * * RESCHEDULED: November 16-17, 2020
The Inn at Penn,
Stay on the Pulse of Federal and State Reporting Requirements, Policy Initiatives & Strategic Best Practices for Compliance
As the election nears and with the recent flurry of regulatory activity surrounding drug pricing transparency, bio/pharma manufacturers must continuously stay ahead of the ever-evolving changes. Join Informa Connect-CBI’s 6th Edition Drug Pricing Transparency Congress to discuss how current and future drug pricing transparency regulations will impact commercialization, reimbursement, pricing and compliance practices. Assess how companies are planning internally for these changes, hear updates post-election impacting drug pricing transparency and gain a preview of what’s to come in 2021.
What to Expect
High-Impact Topics Transforming Pricing Dynamics
- Hear implications of the election and predictions for drug pricing transparency for 2021
- Assess evolving drug pricing transparency legislation and litigation
- Explore how the future of pricing transparency requirements will impact commercialization, reimbursement and drug pricing models
- Deliver comprehensive legal interpretations of drug pricing transparency and reporting laws
- Benchmark with industry peers on managing transparency requirements and reporting for compliance
Thought-Leaders Driving the Dialogue
Sheea Sybblis, Senior Counsel,
John Murphy III, Deputy General Counsel, BIO
Joanne Chan, Assistant General Counsel, PhRMA
Trevor Wear, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
Steven Sharobem, Assistant U.S. Attorney,
U.S. Attorney’s Office, District of MA
Viveca Parker, Assistant U.S. Attorney,
U.S. Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of PA
Jennifer Snow, Associate Director,
State Transparency Reporting, Sandoz Inc.
Amie Phillips Pablo, Director,
Ethics and Compliance, Novo Nordisk
State Transparency Reporting Requirements Showcase
- State of the Industry — Drug Pricing Transparency Landscape Address
- Unpack Price Increase Transparency Requirements
- Status Report on New Drug Pricing Reporting Requirements
- Update on the Price Increase Advance Notice Requirements
- Analyze Price Disclosure Requirements to Health Care Providers (HCPs)
- Ask the Experts Round Up — What Keeps You Up at Night?
- Keeping a Pulse on New Legislation and Current Industry Efforts
See Who Benefited from Attending in 2019
Connect with Key Decision-Makers at the Drug Pricing Transparency Congress
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact LifeSciencePartners@informaconnectls.com.