16 June, 2022
12:00PM CEST // 11:00AM BST // 6:00AM EST
REGULATORY INNOVATIONS & BREAKTHROUGHS: THE FUTURE OF THE EU CLINICAL TRIAL PROCESS
Hear from regulatory authorities, ethics committees, and sponsors on how they are tackling the EU CTR
Speakers shaping the EU Clinical Trial Landscape
Develop your Clinical Trial Approach and Strategy
Implementation and Early Reactions
- Clinical Trials Regulation (CTR) implementation – how do you define your strategy and roadmap?
- How the CTR portal and database will help processes such as document management, task management, notices, alerts and reporting functionalities
- Get to grips with the new timelines to ensure compliance
Impact and Industry Perspective
- Learn from your peers about what their biggest pain points have been
- Do it now, or worry later - Listen to case studies on the best approaches for implementation
- What caused the delays and why did it take so long to go live?
Regulatory Authority & Ethics Committees View
- Direct feedback from the regulators on the regulations from a member state perspective
- Discuss how they are interacting with ethics committees and what this relationship looks like
- Implications on staffing and internal organisations
Who should attend?
You will be able to find senior multinational industry leaders working in the following departments:
Clinical Regulatory Affairs
Clinical Medical Affairs
Clinical Information Management
Senior Manager, Policy
Regulatory Policy & Intelligence
PUT YOURSELF IN FRONT OF HIGHLY-TARGETED KEY BUYERS IN THE CLINICAL TRIALS INDUSTRY
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals. Get in touch with us to discover how you can leverage your company's offering to thought-leaders and key buyers within the drug delivery field.
Contact Linda Cole: LCole@informaconnectls.com | +44 (0) 7990 006 998
BIG IDEAS FOR WHEN YOU ARE SHORT ON TIME
1-day digital events are designed to help you cut through the noise and engage with the content that is critical to your development. Expect short-form digital events packed with detailed insights to help you elevate your knowledge in an impactful way.
Surround yourself with truly like-minded individuals who are influencing the part of the industry that is specific to you and your role. Swap tips and business cards with the leaders in clinical trial regulations on our best-in-class digital event platform. This is your chance to position yourself as a thought-leader and develop your skills even further.
Big Ideas with Great Value
1-day digital events allow you to obtain the key updates you require at an extremely affordable rate. Obtain the critical updates specific to your research and company objectives coupled with the opportunities to meet with thought-leaders in the field - opening up easily-accessible learning opportunities like never before.
Speed and Ease
Traveling is not always the best option, especially when key projects are in progress. Now you'll be able to support your research armed with the latest tools and knowledge required for success - without the time-commitment that comes with in-person events. Truly tailored to the time-short leaders in industry, with 1-day digital events you can weave your learning opportunities within your day-to-day schedule.