Exhibitor Resource Center
Exhibitors and Sponsors: below is information and links that will help you prepare for the 2020 Front End of Innovation event coming up in Boston in May.
Exhibitor Service Kit
CLICK HERE to download the complete service kit.
The service kit includes:
- Important Dates and Deadlines
- General Information
- Exhibitor Guidelines & Regulations
- Hotel Information & Parking Information
- Registration Information
- Shipping Information
- Insurance & Liability
- Marketing Information
- Booth ID Sign Form
- Variance Allowance Form
- Onsite Contact Form
Primary Contractor for this event is Freeman Exposition Services
For all order forms including: electrical, audio visual, and shipping; please follow this link to the Freeman portion of the exhibitor kit.
Exhibitors may not set up or tear down outside of the specified times without approval from Show Management
Exhibitor Move In:
Exhibition set up will begin on:
Sunday, May 3rd at 12:00pm-5:00pm.
All booths must be set and operational by 10:00pm on Monday, May 4th.
Monday, May 4, 2020:
Tuesday, May 5, 2020:
Wednesday, May 6, 2020:
Exhibitor Move Out:
Exhibition break down:
Wednesday, May 6th at 3:30pm-5:30pm.
Your FEI exhibitor space includes:
All 10’x10’ booths will be set with:
- 8’ high white back drape
- 3’ high white side drape
- 7”x 44” one-line identification booth sign
Your FEI Conversation Station space includes:
All conversation stations will be set with:
- (2) graphic panels—artwork from client, Informa Connect to produce
- (1) High Boy table
- (2) Stools
You will need to order (NOT included with your booth):
- Audio/Visual services
- Additional furniture
- Hard-wired Internet
To order any AV for your booth, please order through the AV Vendor: MetroMultimedia - the form can be found in the kit.
To order any Electric for your booth, please order through the Electric Vendor: Encore Boston Harbor: the form can be found in the kit.
Please see Freeman Exposition Services shipping information, instructions and pricing. All packages must be sent to Freeman Exposition’s Advanced Warehouse, by April 27th, to be delivered directly to your booth at the event.
- Freeman Exposition Services will start accepting packages on April 6th, 2020.
- The deadline for advanced shipping to the warehouse is April 27th, 2020.
You are entitled to a certain number of complimentary registration passes per your agreement. If you are unsure how many passes you have used or what comes with your package, please contact Danielle Castro (Danielle.Castro@informa.com).
Your Complimentary Passes
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Please use this link to register your passes.
- Enter the full contact information of each of your attendees and click submit to complete the registration. You will need to go back to the link for each attendee you are registering.
- Please refer to your contract to confirm how many complimentary passes you are allotted in your sponsorship agreement.
- Speakers will be automatically registered, so please do not use your allotments to register speakers.
- If you have any changes to your registered passes or questions regarding registration, please email these them to Danielle.Castro@informa.com.
Please register your complimentary attendee passes by Wednesday, April 15th 2020.
As a partner, you are entitled to purchase additional passes at a 20% group discount using the your unique discount code To inquire about purchasing additional passes, please contact Kacey Anderson, Kacey.Anderson@informa.com.
Reserve your Room at FEI
Our team has prepared a block of discounted hotel rooms to make your visit to Boston both stress-free and cost-effective. Please book your hotel room by visiting the reservation website or calling the reservation line noted below before the reservation deadline to receive the discounted rate. All discounted room rates are subject to availability, so we encourage you to book your room early.
Encore Boston Harbor
Everett, MA 02149
Room Rate: $349 + tax.
Reservation Cut-off Deadline: April 10, 2020 or until sold out.
General questions about the service kit, registration, or event logistics:
Danielle Castro, Operations Coordinator
For questions about your specific sales contract or marketing add-ons:
Sponsorship / Exhibition Inquiries