DIGITAL BENEFITS FOR DELEGATES @ FIDIC International Contract Users' Conference:
In this era of physical separation, stay up-to-date and connect with world-class FIDIC experts and contract users' from across the globe.
For this virtual conference, our innovative app will be your venue; it is where the conference is hosted for remote attendees, and where the speakers, sponsors and delegates spend their time before, during and after the event. Let the AI-matchmaking algorithm search the virtual crowd to find your next valuable connection.
Your Virtual Experience
- Allow experts to beam directly into your home or office
- Benefit from enhanced opportunities to ask your own personal questions that are simply not available in traditional conferences
- Get the same in-depth knowledge from the same diverse range of experts as you would at a face to face conference, but using less time and money on travel
- As we are saving on venue costs, we are passing these savings to our delegates, benefit from lower costs for one year only
- Watch live and then also on-demand, for a chance to refresh your memory, take detailed notes of the finer points and the sessions that mattered most for you. Take the time to truly understand what each point means for you as you pause and rewind sessions
NETWORKING MADE EASY - BEFORE, DURING & AFTER THE EVENT
- Connect with your peers by setting up 1:1 meetings or using the matchmaking algorithm
- Create your profile and start getting to know your fellow attendees before the event.
- Follow up with your new connections and anyone you have missed after the conference has ended
- Download a summary of your meetings so you can keep track of who you spoke to
CHECK OUT THE NETWORKING AREA
Explore the networking area to engage with other delegates and speakers in a more informal and spontaneous manner.
Get involved in themed roundtables, participate in an informal Q &A or join for casual networking between sessions.
Move from table to table at the click of a button, take part in group video chats with those seated at your table, and utilise the whiteboard feature to illustrate ideas and collaborate more effectively.