The FIDIC Contracts Awards
Background & Purpose
The FIDIC Contracts are widely used and accepted as global procurement standards contract forms. With the users including public and private clients, multilateral development banks (MDB), consultants, contractors and equipment suppliers, FIDIC hosts annual Contract Users Conferences in Europe (London), Africa, the Middle East and Asia. Attendance at each conference has ranged from 60 to 300 persons, with over 3,000 delegates attending since their inception.
The new FIDIC Contracts Awards aim to recognize excellence in the use of FIDIC contract forms for project delivery and to showcase examples of good practice through collaboration from across the world. The purpose is to bring this community of users together to create and further enhance this important community. A winner at the awards, should embody real achievement and testimony to the great work carried out by the individual, team, project or organisation.
Nominations have now closed.
But you can still get involved by sponsoring an award or booking a table for your team, or for your clients, at the Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony.
FIDIC Contracts Awards Categories
- FIDIC Contracts Project of the Year
- FIDIC Contracts Consultant of the Year
- FIDIC Contracts Contractor of the Year
- FIDIC Contracts Legal or Professional Services of the Year
- FIDIC Contracts Trainer(s) or Adjudicator(s) of the Year
- FIDIC Contracts Strategic Partners of the Year
- FIDIC Golden Principles Award
FIDIC Contracts Awards Sponsor
Accura Consulting are proud to be a sponsor of the inaugural FIDIC Contracts Awards.
We look forward to seeing you there there!
SPONSOR THE FIDIC AWARDS
The FIDIC Contracts Awards will celebrate the best performers from across the industry.
By sponsoring an award you get a chance to raise your profile, increase professional exposure and maximise visibility.
- Be seen as a business which encourages growth and development in the industry
- Support excellence
- Maximise your brand exposure and enjoy extensive coverage before, during, and after this high-profile event