Apply to demo at FinovateSpring
Only at Finovate
Demoing companies are at the center of Finovate conferences, with two days dedicated to 60+ product demos on the biggest stage.
We don’t put demos on a side stage, in a track room, or in an exhibition booth – Finovate demos run as a single track on the mainstage in the general session with 1200+ attendees watching the future of financial services. And these aren't just short-handed pitches, they're real product demos.
As financial services expand, so does the technology featured at the show. Demo lineups are curated for diversity, to offer something for everyone. Past demos have included technology focused on customer experience, regtech, insurtech, proptech, healthtech, wealthtech, security, identity, biometrics, blockchain, crypto, investment, onboarding, open banking, digital banking, lending, payments, and more.
We select demoers based on the new innovations they want to showcase, whether they're established leaders in the space or brand-new startups.
If you're working on something new, apply now.
Finovate's record of successful events spans 12+ years, built on four core principles:
Focus - demoers are the focus of the audience’s attention, on stage and at their stands in the exhibition area throughout the entire event. Meaning demoers can meet the people that matter to them.
Format - only demos. No shorthand pitches, no slides and no videos allowed. A live demo is the best way to show your potential buyers, partners and investors how your tech can benefit them.
Selectivity - Finovate curates the demo lineup from hundreds of inquiries across the full the breadth of new financial services technology. So there's something for everyone in the audience.
Exposure - demoing is a powerful platform to find customers, network with peers, raise funding and discover partners. This includes exposure to 1100+ senior fintech leaders at the event and to 100,000s of fintech professionals via pre-event marketing. In addition, there's lifetime coverage of company news, awards and wins to Finovate’s 350,000+ yearly website visitors, 11,000+ newsletter subscribers and 41,000+ social media network.
Hall of Fame
RODI: Return on Demo Investment
Finovate supports companies before, during and after the demos to drive measurable ROI.
Before the event:
- Visibility in emails sent to Finovate's database of 60,000+ senior fintech decision makers and emails sent to media partners' databases
- Dedicated blog post on Finovate's blog & daily newsletter - 350,000+ visitors per year, 27,000+ unique users/month
- Company profile on the event website - 50,000+ visitors per year
- Social media postings on Twitter and LinkedIn - 41,000+ followers
- One-on-one presentation skills coaching from Greg Palmer, Director of Strategy
- Free speaker tickets and discounted tickets to share with your contacts and colleagues
- Attendee titles & organizations list before the event
- Media & analyst list with contact details before the event
At the event:
- 7-minutes on the mainstage in the general session (single track) to showcase your technology and value proposition to 1,200+ attendees
- A plug and play stand in the exhibition area to connect with audience members
- A full page profile with contact details in the event booklet given to all attendees (allowing attendees to reach out after the event)
- An AI-powered networking app that suggests meetings with relevant attendees and assigns meeting locations, plus allows messaging
- A lead retrieval device to collect leads
After the event:
- Pursue leads captured during the event
- Professionally edited video of your demo for your own marketing purposes.
- Demo video hosted on Finovate.com with 350,000 visitors per year. And is promoted to 15,000+ daily newsletter subscribers and 40,000+ Twitter followers.
- Lifetime coverage of your company's future notable events to Finovate's digital community, eg. product launches, industry awards, new C-level hires, etc.
Finovate conferences are open to startup, established and public companies with new financial services technology. This results in a highly competitive selection process. Hundreds of inquiries and applications are reviewed when selecting the demo lineup.
While you may be contacted for more information, most companies are chosen based solely on their application. Please ensure the application is filled out as completely as possible with the below criteria in mind.
Is the technology new or with material developments? Do you have a substantial announcement about expanding your technology's reach?
Is the approach original and innovative? How big of a technological/logical leap does it make?
What is the potential to make an impact? Disrupt the market?
Does it make us sit up and take notice?
What other applications are in the same space? Being different is good.
Selections for the demo lineup are made on a rolling basis -- the earlier you apply, the more likely you are to be selected. Also if we're seeing clusters of similar solutions, date of application may be the tiebreaker.
If your company is selected to demo, the demo fee depends on the stage of your company and when you apply. Payment plans are available.
- Seed-Stage Startup: Less than $100k in annual revenue and less than $1M in total funding
- Early-Stage Startup: $100k-$1M in annual revenue, $1M-$5M in total funding
- Expansion-Stage Startup: $1M-$5M in annual revenue, $5M-$25M in total funding
- Established Company: More than $5M in annual revenue or more than $25M in total funding
- Publicly-Traded Company: Any company that is publicly listed on any stock exchange
*When between categories, select the advanced category (i.e., If your company's revenue is early stage while your funding is expansion stage, you must select expansion stage).
Very early-bird application: apply by January 10, 2020
- Seed-Stage Startup: $3,995 USD
- Early-Stage Startup: $5,995 USD
- Expansion-Stage Startup: $7,995 USD
- Established Company: $11,995 USD
- Publicly-Traded Company: $17,995 USD
Early-bird application: apply by February 7, 2020
- Seed-Stage Startup: $4,995 USD
- Early-Stage Startup: $6,995 USD
- Expansion-Stage Startup: $8,995 USD
- Established Company: $12,995 USD
- Publicly-Traded Company: $18,995 USD
Regular application: apply by or after March 6, 2020
- Seed-Stage Startup: $5,995 USD
- Early-Stage Startup: $7,995 USD
- Expansion-Stage Startup: $9,995 USD
- Established Company: $13,995 USD
- Publicly-Traded Company: $19,995 USD
Still not sure what to include in your application? Heather Stowell, Demo Director, has four helpful tips for applying:
- Highlight what you're working on that's new.
- Tell us your company and product story.
- Answer why you've chosen to apply to this Finovate.
- And let us know what you're doing that's different from what's already in the market.
Also, make sure to check out demo videos from past conferences to understand Finovate's unique demo requirement: finovate.com/videos.
"A festival of demos"
We hear from some of the demoers of FinovateFall 2019 about why they chose to demo at Finovate, how their 7 minutes on stage went how they'll be measuring the success of their time.
Demoing at Finovate: the complete cycle in 90 seconds.
Susan Langer, CEO of Space, describes the Finovate demo experience from preparation to pay off.