Only at Finovate
Demoing companies are at the center of Finovate events, with two days spotlighting 50+ new technologies. And these aren't just short-handed pitches; they're real product demos.
As financial services expand, so does the featured technology. Demo lineups are curated for diversity, to offer something for everyone.
Past demos have included technology focused on security, identity, investment, wealthtech, lending, compliance, regtech, insurtech, open banking, digital and mobile banking, payments, and more.
If you're working on something new, apply now.
Whether physical or digital, Finovate's successful events are built on four core principles:
The focus of Finovate events. Demos are shown on the main stage in the general session -- not in a track or the exhibition area like at other events. And lineups are curated for diversity and selectivity. Because of this, demoers have the attention of hundreds of senior fintech decision-makers at the event.
Only demos. No shorthand pitches, no slides, and no videos allowed. A live demo is the best way to show your potential buyers, partners and investors how your tech can benefit them.
Finovate builds the demo lineup from hundreds of inquiries across the full breadth of new financial services technology. Lineups are curated for diversity, to offer something for everyone in the audience, something that they need to see.
A powerful platform to find customers, network with peers, raise funding and discover partners. This includes exposure to hundreds of senior fintech leaders during the event and to 100,000s of fintech professionals via pre-event marketing. Add to that, lifetime coverage of company news, awards and wins by Finovate analysts to our robust community.
Hall of Fame
While you’ve probably heard of the companies below, you may not know they demoed at FinovateSpring conferences over the past 13 years. They went on to become unicorns, famous for acquisitions, funding, key partnerships with major financial institutions, and more.
FinovateSpring was one step on their ladder to success – will you be next?
Finovate conferences are open to startup, established and public companies with new financial services technology. This results in a highly competitive selection process. Hundreds of inquiries and applications are reviewed when selecting the demo lineup.
While you may be contacted for more information, most companies are chosen based solely on their application. Please ensure the application is filled out as completely as possible with the below criteria in mind.
Is the technology new or with material developments? Do you have a substantial announcement about expanding your technology's reach?
Is the approach original and innovative? How big of a technological/logical leap does it make?
What is the potential to make an impact? Disrupt the market?
Does it make us sit up and take notice?
What other applications are in the same space? Different is good.
Selections are made on a rolling basis -- the earlier you apply, the more likely to be selected. If we're seeing clusters of similar solutions, application date may be the tiebreaker.
Finovate is committed to providing demoing companies with the best demo and event experience to drive measurable ROI.
- 7 minutes on the main stage in the general session (single track) to showcase your technology and value proposition to 1000+ attendees
- Physical stand in the exhibition hall to connect with attendees on the day of your demo (stand includes free monitor, internet and power)
- Two free tickets for your speakers to the event
- 60% discounted tickets for your contacts and colleagues to the event
- 20% discounted tickets for your followers
- 30-minute one-on-one coaching for demo skills and format with Greg Palmer
- 10-minute demo rehearsal at the venue on the day before the event
- Chance to win the coveted Best of Show award
If your company is selected to demo, the demo fee depends on the stage of your company. Please apply as soon as possible -- not only will there be more time to market your selection, but demo slots will also fill up.
- Seed-Stage Startup: Less than $100k in annual revenue and less than $1M in total funding
- Early-Stage Startup: $100k-$1M in annual revenue, $1M-$5M in total funding
- Expansion-Stage Startup: $1M-$5M in annual revenue, $5M-$25M in total funding
- Established Company: More than $5M in annual revenue or more than $25M in total funding
- Publicly-Traded Company: Any company that is publicly listed on any stock exchange
*When between categories, select the advanced category (i.e., If your company's revenue is early stage while your funding is expansion stage, you must select expansion stage).
Very early-bird application: apply before or on January 14, 2022
- Seed-Stage Startup: $3,995 USD
- Early-Stage Startup: $4,995 USD
- Expansion-Stage Startup: $7,995 USD
- Established Company: $12,995 USD
- Publicly-Traded Company: $17,995 USD
Early-bird application: apply before or on February 11, 2022
- Seed-Stage Startup: $4,995 USD
- Early-Stage Startup: $5,995 USD
- Expansion-Stage Startup: $8,995 USD
- Established Company: $13,995 USD
- Publicly-Traded Company: $18,995 USD
Regular application: apply on or after March 11, 2022
- Seed-Stage Startup: $5,995 USD
- Early-Stage Startup: $6,995 USD
- Expansion-Stage Startup: $9,995 USD
- Established Company: $14,995 USD
- Publicly-Traded Company: $19,995 USD
Best of Show
At every Finovate conference, the audience chooses the companies that win "Best of Show" -- a handful of companies who made an outstanding impression with their demo.
Winners from FinovateSpring 2021 included Dreams, Glia, and Signal Intent.
Learn more about the winners!