Experience Flame Live or Online
Access FLAME in the way which suits you
An event experience you cannot afford to miss
Collaboration, knowledge sharing and networking are more important than ever.
Make sure you are a part of the leading gas and LNG event this November. You can choose the all access pass to the live, in-person event or opt for digital experience and access the content remotely.
2-4 November 2021
JOIN THE HUB OF THE CONVERSATION
- Immerse yourself in the event atmosphere
- Take part in lively Q&A in the conference hall
- Engage with speakers face to face
- Feel the energy of the live exhibition hall
DEVELOP YOUR BUSINESS CONNECTIONS
- Build trust with the other members of the gas & LNG community
- Forge new business partnerships with like-minded peers
- Create new commercial opportunities
- Network informally at the drinks receptions, breakfast briefings, and 1-2-1 meetings
- Share ideas at roundtable and workshop discussions
- Build on established connections and make new ones
- All in person ticket holders will have access to the digital access pass benefits
- Including the full attendee list, on-demand content, AI matchmaking, downloadable materials and the digital delegate bag
- Gain access to 20+ free micro-learning videos (valued at $5000)
- Enhance your soft-skills and career development
- 60 minute training sessions on management, finance, emotional intelligence and more!
- The videos are exclusively and immediately available for anyone holding a face to face conference pass
25 October - 3 December 2021
- Gain access to the Flame experience at the lowest price ever!
- Save even more by attending minus the cost of travel
CONVENIENT AND ACCESSIBLE
- Access Flame at the stroke of a button
- Content is available on the go, in your office or home wherever you are in the world
- Watch the live presentations on your screen
- Watch presentations at your convenience on-demand* for a month after the event
- Discover the virtual exhibition hall, which will mirror in the hall in Brussels
- Connect with exhibitors to ask them about their products and add information to your virtual delegate bag
- Fit the conference around your day!
- Tune into the live sessions you want to hear
- Participate in live Q&A to interact with the speakers
- Catch up sessions you missed whenever you want
- Access the downloadable documents from the presentations and add them to your virtual delegate bag
- More than just a list of attendees
- See who else is in the room, attending the sessions you are in and interact with them
- Send instant messages to other attendees
- Create meetings one to one
- Use AI to be connected with professionals who have similar business objectives
- Networking will be open from 25 October - 3 December allowing you time to plan your meetings and keep the conversation going after the live event has finished.
*Please note some sessions will only be available as a live broadcast and these will be clearly marked on the agenda
The networking and content platform
Use our new digital platform which is tailored to give you an optimum networking and content access experience. All ticket holders will have access to the virtual platform whether they have an in person or digital access ticket.