Book with confidence
As the COVID-19 situation is changing daily, we want you to feel totally confident about booking onto our events.
- If Informa needs to reschedule the event, we will simply roll over your booking to the new dates
- If Informa is unable to run the event again in the next 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact
- email@example.com or call +44 (0) 20 7107 7206
- firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 3377 3236
Discounts & Complimentary Passes
1. Bright Sparks
Who are the rising stars in your company? Introduce your high achievers to the Flame community with our Bright Sparks programme, open to anyone under 35 who has never attended Flame before, and from companies with at least 1 standard delegate attending the main conference.
Bright Sparks will benefit from full access to all 3 days of Flame for £500 + VAT, as well as media training, breakfast with 2 senior energy executives and peer-to-peer networking with other Bright Sparks. When booking select the Summit or Forum alongside the Main Conference and a £500 discount will be applied at the checkout. Bright Sparks passes subject to verification.
2. Multi-Booking Discount
Register 2 delegates and the 3rd and each subsequently registered delegate will benefit from a £200 discount. This discount only applies to packages that include the main conference. (Bright Sparks packages are not eligible for this offer.)
3. Complimentary passes for regulators, energy policy makers and ministers
We have a limited number of free delegates places for regulators, energy policy makers and ministers.
Maximum of 2 free places per organisation - to apply please contact Charlotte Everett (Charlotte.Everett@informa.com)
4. Certified by the CPD Certification Service
Flame is now a CPD certified event. Attendees can request a CPD certificate after attending the event.