Delivered as a Hybrid Event November 17-23, 2021
In-Person November 17-19 | Virtual November 22-23,
PHARMA & BIOTECH BEST PRACTICES FOR GTN MANAGEMENT, EFFECTIVE FORECASTS, ENHANCED VISIBILITY, PROFITABILITY AND CONTROL
The foremost and longest-standing event for model-sharing on strategic forecasting, estimates, analytics and reporting for life science companies.
What to Expect...
In-Depth Workshops and High-Impact Professional Education
- Best Practice Summit – A Comprehensive and Strategic Roadmap for Optimizing GTN Processes
- Medicare, Part D and Impact on GTN
- Value-Based Contracting Agreements
- Payer Access Programs, Coupons, Copay and GTN Implications
- Visibility and Predictability for Inventory and Product Returns
Robust Live Presentations and On-Demand Digital Content
- Keynote panels comprised of industry leaders in GTN management
- Model-sharing case studies provide best practices in estimates and accrual management
- Real-World Examples and Scenario Round Tables
- Virtual event extension includes small group hot topic round tables, networking meetings and a comprehensive library of on-demand sessions
Valuable Networking and Growth Opportunities
- Network with over 300 attendees
- Gain valuable benchmarking content and take-home materials
- Immerse yourself in Solution-Summits and live technology demos
- Take advantage of over 9 hours of networking time
Continuing Professional Credits (CPE)
Continuing Professional Credits (CPE) will be provided in accordance with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA). State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at Pharma/Biotech GTN Summit
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact us here.