Masterclass: 14 November 2022
Conference & Exhibition: 15 & 16 November 2022
Workshops: 17 & 18 November 2022
Za'abeel Halls 5 & 6, Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC),
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
HRSE TO AIM TO HALVE CARBON/ZERO WASTE BY 2025
We are working to minimise the impact our operations have on the environment and on the communities we serve with measures including the reduction of waste from single use plastics and printed materials; the offset of our carbon emissions with the use of renewable energies; and empowerment of the communities with educational events and purpose-driven partnerships.
AREAS OF FOCUS
Inspiring Sustainable Development
We focus on:
- Using our content and partnerships to help support the sustainability of the market our event serves.
- Inspiring our suppliers, exhibitors and other stakeholders to deliver a sustainable event
Running an Environmentally Responsible Event
We focus on:
- Reducing our event’s carbon emissions
- Creating less waste
- Considering the sustainability credentials of the items sourced for the event
Running a Socially Responsible Event
We focus on:
- Doing business safely and ethically
- Ensuring our event is a welcoming environment for all
- Considering wellbeing and accessibility
- Creating a positive impact on our host cities
EASY WAYS YOU CAN BE MORE SUSTAINABLE AT HRSE
Here are our top tips on how you can help make this event even more sustainable:
- Reduce the brightness of your screen and remember to hibernate your computer when not in use to help reduce your energy usage.
- Make sure you take a break at regular intervals throughout the day. Getting away from your screen for a minute to stretch your legs, staying hydrated and having a healthy snack will improve your ability to get the most out of the event.
- Be aware of our code of conduct and help us ensure a welcoming atmosphere of respect for all.
- When talking to exhibiting companies remember to ask them about the sustainability credentials of their business and their products.
- Most event resources have been designed to be easily viewed online or via a mobile device so please avoid printing where possible to help reduce paper waste.
- Consider eating a healthy meat-free lunch during the event, it’s good for you and for the planet.
WELLBEING AT HRSE
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle can make a huge difference to your well-being and physical and mental performance, whether in the office, at home, or at an in-person event.
Check out our wellbeing tips: