Submit your nomination before the 1st August and receive a discount on all award ceremony passes.
Since its launch in 2012, the Future Workforce Awards is an independent and prestigious endorsement of the quality of Middle Eastern employer companies, individuals, teams and solution providers – across the human resources spectrum.
Celebrate with your team all the hard work and accomplishments that have come out of a truly challenging year.
1 September 2021
12 October 2021
2 November 2021
Why Participate in the 2021 Future Workplace Awards?
SHOWCASE YOUR BRAND
- Being a part of Future Workplace Awards provides your brand access to global and regional marketing platforms via online media.
- Your participation affirms that your organisation is investing in HR and has an active agenda to improve your workplace, satisfying current employees and attracting talent.
RECOGNISE & MOTIVATE YOUR TEAMS
- Entering the Future Workplace Awards is a way to thank and honour valued employees and to show you care about the future of your workplace, making you more attractive as an employer.
- Your award application helps reflect on the achievements, challenges and areas of improvement which is vital for any developing business.
- Being nominated, shortlisted or winning an award can help boost staff morale and improve motivation.
CELEBRATE IN STYLE
- The awards are an excellent opportunity to network virtually with hundreds of senior HR professionals, showcase your work and learn from others.
- Celebrate all the hard work and successes of the industry with 24 awards, covering every aspect of work including; Employee Experience, HR Technology, Recruiting, L&D and Achieving Excellence in HR.
Announcing the 2021 Future Workplace Awards Categories!
Plus 3 exciting new categories! Get started with your nominations now for:
Best Employee Engagement Strategy
Best Employee Wellbeing Programme
Best Diversity & Inclusion Strategy
Best Reward & Recognition Strategy
Best Recruitment & Onboarding Strategy
Best Social Impact Initiative
Best Innovative HR Initiative
Best Innovative L&D Initiative
HR Team of the Year
Best HR Transformation & Change Management Strategy
Employer of the Year
Best Talent Management Strategy
Best Executive & Leadership Development Programme
Best Women Development & Leadership Programme
Best HR Analytics Strategy
Best HR Technology Implementation
Best L&D Technology Implementation
CHRO of the Year
HRs Rising Star of the Year
Best Person in a Crisis
Best Execution of a Business Continuity Plan
Best Crisis Communication Strategy
Best Innovative Flexible Working Initiative
Best Employee Support Strategy
HR’S MOST LAVISH NIGHT RECOGNISING THE BEST TALENT IN THE REGION
Future Workplace Awards (formerly known as Middle East HR Excellence Awards) showcases the best HR talent in the Middle East and honors HR professionals in government and the private sector for their outstanding contributions in creating a high performing workforce for the future. Have a look at the highlights from the 2019 edition:
Our Judging Panel
This year we have a panel of 20 judges, who have each dedicated their time and their efforts to score the award entries.
Our judging panel is made up of internationally recognised and respected judges from a variety of industry sectors and disciplines. The panel are carefully selected to ensure the selection process is fair and objective. The judges are bound to a strict confidentiality agreement and are required to declare any conflict of interest in entries over which they deliberate and to stand aside from deliberations concerning those entries.