NEW programmes for 2022
The world isn't perfect. The asset management industry isn't perfect. What matters is how we respond to this collectively.
For 2022, we have created a series of programmes to help promote diversity, sustainability and future leadership.
With limited opportunities to be involved, find out more below!
IMpower Future Leaders
The IMpower Future Leaders programme will profile ‘35 under 35’ and celebrate the future of the industry.
This initiative offers 35 guest passes to the event to people under 35 who are tipped as future leaders in their field.
Each future leader will receive:
- A guest pass to the conference
- Participation in a survey aimed at showing the industry CEO’s what their young talent are really thinking
- A special networking event for all future leaders participants
- A video interview to profiling them as one of the industry’s future leaders
To apply or nominate a colleague, friend or peer to be a future leader contact Martina on email@example.com.
The Voice at IMpower
The Voice at IMpower aims to give women and those from minority groups a foot across the threshold, a seat at the table and a louder voice in the industry.
How does it work?
- Those in The Voice programme will work closely and have one-to-one time with public speaking and leadership coach Alison Campbell
- We'll provide you with a guest pass to IMpower and a safe space to share experiences, present to each other before eventually competing for a position on the official programme (as voted for by the programme members)
Want to apply to join? Or nominate a team mate, friend or peer to join? Simply contact Jenny on Jenny.firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMpower CEO's for Net Zero
Following the strategy discussed at the Glasgow Financial Alliance for Net Zero (GFANZ), IMpower is creating a special CEO boardroom dedicated to helping our industry's CEOs to meet these ambitious and necessary targets.
Amin Rajan, CEO, Create Research will be leading a group discussing where and how can each CEO can make a significant difference to the net-zero agenda as governments fail to act.
CEOs will leave the boardroom with...
- an understanding of the GFANZ status
- a clear idea of specific ways they can have a real impact on leading the net zero agenda
- inspiration and tools to drive successful implementation.
Are you a CEO within the industry? Do you want to drive change? Please get in touch with email@example.com to register your place.