Mastering Project Finance Documentation
Explore the structure of project financing contracts and the associated risks
Sign up now for Mastering Project Finance Documentation training course
This course is valuable for developing project debt financiers’ sponsor side negotiators and financial advisers from investment banks, accounting firms and commercial bank advisory teams. Undoubtedly, a lender’s appetite for risk acceptance and the provision of high levels of debt will be key factors in the success of project financing.
Borrowers and financial advisers have a keen interest in understanding what makes a particular agreement “bankable” and capable of supporting high earnings. Legal firms should consider the course as a means of sensitising staff to the particular issues of project financing documentation.
Learn how to
- Spot various risks throughout a project’s development and operation, and identify how they should be addressed in the various operational and financial contracts
- Understand the relevant clauses in the contractual documents, and explain the interface between the actual conduct of the project and the contractual arrangements and obligations
- Prevent the potential consequences of failing to implement project documentation in a prudent way
Case studies and practical sessions
- Negotiating the protection for the financiers, defending the IRR of the Sponsors
- Illustrating the limited options when the facility is fully drawn, the assets are immovable, and the loan is in default
- Negotiations for the optimisation of the security structure from the divergent perspectives of Lenders and Sponsors
Why choose IFF?
- TRACK RECORD – we have over 30 years of experience in providing training to the banking, finance and energy sectors
- KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts
- VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately
Brilliant speaker with practical examples thanks to hand-on experience
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Run this course in-house
International Faculty of Finance's customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement.
Engaging in Continuing Professional Development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’, regardless of occupation, age or educational level. This course has been assessed and is CPD certified.