MSc South African Tax Law - What you will study
On successful completion of this programme (PG Diploma + MSc), you will be able to:
1. Engage in systematic discovery and critical review of appropriate and relevant information sources within the practice area of South African Tax Law.
2. Appropriately apply qualitative and/or quantitative evaluation processes to original information/ data within the practice area of South African Tax Law.
3. Understand and apply ethical standards of conduct in the collection and evaluation of data and other resources within the practice area of South African Tax Law.
4. Gain in-depth knowledge of the selected dissertation topic, and the relevance thereof in terms of the broader South African Tax Law arena.
5. Equate the empirical challenges and be able to deal with practical research problems (e.g., collecting, manipulating and analysing data).
6. Develop the ability to design and manage a tax project/s and apply what has been learned to real-world scenarios.
7. Learn how to deal with the complex inter-relationships of real-world processes.
8. Hone the skills in interpersonal communication, data collection and analysis, report writing, and effective time management, all of which are critical in the extremely demanding and ever-changing world of South African Tax Law.