Postgraduate Diploma EU Competition Law
- Module 1 - Principles of EU Competition Law
Unit 1 - Introduction to Competition Law and Policy
Unit 2 - Article 101(1)
Unit 3 - Article 101(3) and Article 102
Unit 4 - Article 106
Unit 5 - Articles 107 - 109
- Module 2 - Practical Application of EU Competition Law
Unit 6 - Merger Regulation
Unit 7 - Joint Ventures
Unit 8 - Cartels
Unit 9 - Distribution
Unit 10 - Licensing
- Module 3 - EU Competition Law procedure
Unit 11 - Public Enforcement of EU Competition Law
Unit 12 - Private Enforcement of EU Competition Law
What you'll learn
EU competition law remains critically important for many jurisdictions around the world and remains a key aspect of regulating anti-competitive policy.
Benefit from a highly relevant programme that:
- Provides you with an in-depth and up-to date knowledge of EU competition law, focusing on practical aspects as well as the substantive law
- The units will take you systematically through the constituent provisions of EU Competition Law: Article 101, Article 102, Article 106 and Articles 107-109
How you'll learn
- The distance learning Postgraduate Diploma in EU Competition Law Programme is structured into three modules of twelve units.
- Each unit comes in the form of hard copy print and as a PDF file via the Programme website.
- Questions will be set at the end of each unit and model answers to these will be sent with the unit that follows.
- Units are normally sent by post and overseas students will be sent their material by air courier. Students are expected to engage with the online platform during their studies.
- All students will be eligible to attend two optional weekend seminars at King’s College London.
Optional Weekend Seminars
- There will be two intensive weekend seminars in November/December 2021 and in March/April 2022.
- The weekend seminars will be held in Central London.
- Authors will lecture and revise study material during two full days of teaching.
- Seminars are recorded to view for those students who cannot attend the seminars.
- It is strongly recommended that students benefit from these intensive revision sessions. (The format of the seminars will depend on social distancing measures at the time).
- The seminars are not compulsory but are very beneficial and provide an excellent opportunity to meet fellow students, the programme director and programme authors.
Empowering you to achieve your LLM or Master's Degree from anywhere in the world!
Looking for a world renowned Digital Learning programme?
Boost your CV or gain a qualification in the Legal, Finance, Security, Terrorism or Maritime sectors with one of our Academic Programmes - 100% Online!.
Why choose Informa Connect
- Accessible – 24/7 availability from wherever you have an internet connection
- Flexible – take control of how, where and when to study, at a pace that's right for you
- Professional – industry leading course directors and tutors
- Quality – study the same course used by corporations for internal training
- Network – with tutors and like-minded professionals from around the world. Use our online tutorial forum to ask questions and share knowledge