AI AND MACHINE LEARNING SUMMIT
Monday, 2 November 2020
Trading strategies, regulation and case studies.
Why an AI and ML summit?
With AI & ML playing a greater part in the day-to-day role of the quant, QuantMinds International has launched an entire day dedicated to the topic.
The summit gathers the leaders in the field to share best practice and discuss the opportunities that lie ahead.
Speakers you can't afford to miss
- John Hull, University Of Toronto
- Iuliia Shpak, Sarasin & Partners
- Patrik Karlsson, SEB
- Oliver Watson, Tudor Investment Corporation
- Blanka Horvath, King’s College London
- Sylvain Forte, SESAMm
- Ioana Boier, Alphadyne Asset Management
- Athanasios Bolmatis, CdR Capital
- Uwe Naumann, RWTH Aachen University
Discover the latest on
- Panel: explainable AI
- Deploying trading strategies using machine learning
- How not to do machine learning
- How is regulation adapting to changing AI conditions?
- Applying neural networks to financial data: What can be achieved?
- Building your operational organisation around AI
Your summit speakers include:
Maple Financial Professor Of Derivatives & Risk Management, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management
University Of Toronto