6 - 9 December 2021
A new way to experience the #1 quant finance event in the world
Our hybrid event solution means you can join us in person in Germany or virtually from anywhere in the world
WHAT IS A HYBRID EVENT?
The virtual solution
While we are excited to welcome as many of you as possible to QuantMinds International from 2 - 6 November in Hamburg, we recognise that not everyone will be able to attend the event in person.
What's more, the long distances involved in travelling to the event for delegates outside Europe has sometimes meant they couldn't always attend when they wanted to.
As such, for those that can't be there in person, virtual attendance is now available. For the first time, QuantMinds International will bring together physical and digital attendees - expanding its community and increasing the number of people for you to connect with.
New booking options
You can either:
- attend the physical event AND enjoy the benefits of the digital event too.
- or book a digital only pass and get remote access to the same speakers, insights, attendees and experts without leaving your home or office.
The best of both worlds
The hybrid event model marries the physical event with a digital equivalent enabling:
- Live content and on demand viewing. The majority of sessions will be live streamed and recorded, so attendees of the physical event can revisit sessions and speakers they missed during the conference.* And attendees of the digital event can choose to watch some sessions and speakers as they happen - and catch-up with content at a time that suits them.
- Both digital-only and physical pass holders will access a single, combined delegate list. Message and arrange meetings with anyone of interest to you, whether they are in Hamburg or at their desk remotely.
*(excluding sessions limited to closed-door attendance, using the Chatham House Rule or where a speaker has requested privacy.)
Switching digital and physical passes
If you book a physical or digital pass and change your mind further down the line, we can easily switch it for you and amend the price accordingly:
- moving from the physical to the digital only pass means you will pay the price of the digital pass available at the time you change your pass.
- moving from the digital to the physical pass means you will pay the price of the physical pass at the time you booked your digital pass originally. Good news for you as it may be less than the currently advertised price of the physical event pass.