6 - 7 December 2021
SUSTAINABILITY, RESILIENCE & RETURNING TO PROFITABILITY
Reconnect in-person at the world’s leading conference for the global risk insurance community
FACE TO FACE AT LAST. HERE'S WHAT'S IN STORE.
Strategic themes on the agenda for 2021
Stay on top of key developments and changes impacting the industry with topics including:
- Sustainability, environmental concerns & ESG
- Business resilience: Survival in a low-interest rate environment
- Growing regulatory pressures in addition to IFRS 19 and Solvency II updates, investment risk, international product portfolios and emerging products
- Emerging risks, data risk and disruption
Network like never before
We know that after such a long time apart, you want to share ideas and collaborate with fellow risk managers in a way that has proven much tougher digitally.
For 2021, we have redesigned the face-to-face experience to include:
- Detailed case-studies and interactive workshops
- Extended Q&A time with speakers - ask the questions you need answers to
- Small interactive working groups for information sharing
- Extended time for 1-1 meetings
- Closed-door boardroom discussions
The smart event
Attend RiskMinds Insurance in person and get the added benefit of on-demand sessions included in your ticket price.
- Digital access to most presentations and panels on demand after the event
- An additional programme of online-only presentations
- The chance to access a content-rich and interactive platform designed for the global risk management community
Your safety is our priority
Our number one priority is bringing the risk management community back to a face-to-face event safely.
We are working with local authorities, venue partners and suppliers and continually adapting to the latest guidelines and safety protocol.
Access RiskMinds International too!
RiskMinds Insurance takes place in the same venue as RiskMinds International in 2021 and your ticket will automatically grant access to both events.
Experience shared networking events and join more senior risk professionals than ever before!
EXPERT SPEAKERS INCLUDE ...
Enhance your experience
The ConnectMe app helps you make the most out of your time at the event. Watch the video to find out more.
- View the agenda and set reminders for your must-attend sessions
- Take part in polls and interactive Q&As with speakers
- See who else is at the event, add new contacts and grow your network
- Schedule live and virtual meetings
- Scan QR codes to collect information from our sponsors and partners and store it easily in your virtual delegate bag
Discover the steps being taken to run RiskMinds Insurance as sustainably and socially responsible as possible including:
- FasterForward to zero - Informa's commitment to net zero carbon
- Reducing carbon emissions
- Wellbeing and accessibility
Principal Insurance Risk Officer
The leading event for insurance CROs. Forward-looking and insightful!
Get the latest event updates
Stand out from the crowd
We'll provide you the platform to connect with 200+ senior decision-makers.
Whether you want to get your voice heard, get your brand seen or meet the people that matter to you - we can help.
For information on sponsorship opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct on: +44 (0) 208 052 0424.
Smart risk enterprise: How can risk managers enable growth and secure a competitive advantage?
The risk function needs to transform its operating model with new ways of working and digital at the core, while offering much needed assurance and catalysing the growth for the organisation.
In this webinar, we will hear from risk leaders who are heading such transformations within their own organisations and discuss:
- What are changing priorities for CROs and associated business outcomes?
- What are CROs’ approach and strategies to changing priorities?
- How can risk functions aid enterprise assurances that catalyse growth?
- What are the key constructs of the future of risk enterprise, capabilities, skills, operating models, and more?
- What are the key challenges and success factors in driving a futuristic risk enterprise?
The 2021 collection available on demand
- Developing an investment strategy to meet growing ESG demands
- Climate risk analytics: Creating resilient infrastructure for stress testing and modelling
- Climate risk management: Effective planning for green finance and net zero
- Digital transformation: 5 things every risk manager should know when transforming their risk management processes
- Risk management 2025: Industry priorities and transformation agenda
- XVA desks in a post-Covid world: Brave new world or back to basics?
- Climate risk management: What will regulatory developments mean for risk managers?
- Build your business case for AI in GRC
The RiskMinds digital community
Keep up with the latest in risk management from our global network of experts all year round.
RiskMinds content home
The latest insights from thought leaders in risk management.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive the latest articles, interviews, session recordings, and more, directly to your inbox.
Throughout the year we present hot topic webinars, focusing on business critical trends and new innovations.
Attend one, attend all, or attend just those that interest you.
Don't miss our quarterly eMagazines; featuring specialist articles and interviews only available to members of the RiskMinds community.
6 - 7 December 2021
Risk Management Training
Face-to-face, digital and bespoke in-company courses
6 - 7 December 2021