Data, disruption and innovation
Your data, disruption and innovation highlights on the RiskMinds International 2020 agenda
Data, disruption and innovation agenda
We've got a whole stream of content on data, disruption and innovation on Wednesday 9 December. Key topics under discussion include:
- Data risk & trust
- What will it take for open banking to get its wow moment?
- Continuing your digital transformation strategy in the face of Covid-19: avoiding downtime and ensuring stability
- Creating a digital fast lane and incorporating it into your business
- ML explainability and interpretability
- Explainable AI usage in risk management
- Turning ML principles into practice
Why Not Also Attend:
Operational Resilience Summit
Monday 7 December
How do you structure the risk function around new technology risks? How can you achieve business resilience in the face of digital transformation, cyber security, AI and data developments?
This summit explores how you can manage the risk of the technologies that are changing the face of banking.