7 - 10 November 2022
Leadership in risk
Your leadership in risk highlights on the RiskMinds International 2020 agenda
Leadership in risk agenda
We've got a whole stream of content on leadership in risk on Wednesday 9 December. Key topics under discussion include:
- Employee resilience panel
- Is wellness a risk management issue?
- Leading and managing from home
- Managing our customers risk to drive better decisions
- Turning risk professionals into climate specialists
- Climate change as a reputational risk
- What will risk management look like in 10 years' time?
Why Not Also Attend:
Global Risk Regulation Summit
Monday 7 December
International supervisors join together with heads of regulation from global banks.
This is your chance to see what's on the full regulatory horizon and assess global best practices.
Operational Resilience Summit
Monday 7 December 2020
Through the lens of Covid-19, how are organisations achieving business resilience and ensuring business continuity.
This summit explores how you can manage both external and internal risks to allow your day-to-day work to not be interrupted.