Your model risk highlights on the RiskMinds International 2020 agenda
Model risk agenda
We've got a whole stream of content on model risk on Thursday 10 December. Key topics under discussion include:
- Analysing pro cyclical behaviour of models during high volatility
- Modelling historical data in unprecedented times
- How is model risk going to look in the future: streamlining, regulations and balancing cost/benefits
- Interconnectivity of your model risk between the portfolio model, pricing, risk and governance
- Actionable quantification of model risk
- Applying risk models to model risk
- Machine Learning and model risk
Why Not Also Attend:
Global Risk Regulation Summit
Monday 7 December
International supervisors join together with heads of regulation from global banks.
This is your chance to see what's on the full regulatory horizon and assess global best practices.