Ljiljana ČortanGroup Chief Risk Officer and Member of the Executive Board at ING
Ljiljana Čortan was appointed as chief risk officer and a member of the Management Board Banking effective 1 January 2021. At the Annual General Meeting of 26 April 2021, Ljiljana Čortan was appointed as a member of the Executive Board.
Prior to her appointment, Ljiljana Čortan was a member of the Management Board and chief risk officer at HypoVereinsbank (HVB) - UniCredit Bank in Germany.
Ljiljana holds a master’s degree in business finance from the University of Zagreb.
- 2021 CRO and member of the Executive Board (as of 26 April 2021) and Management Board Banking (as of 1 January 2021)
- 2018-2020 HypoVereinsbank (HVB) - UniCredit Bank, Germany Member of the Management Board and chief risk officer
- 2014-2017 UniCredit Bank, Italy (Milan branch) Global Head of Financial Institutions, Banks and Sovereigns Head of Group Credit Transactions
- 2009-2014UniCredit Bank, Austria Head of strategy and marketing for corporate and investment banking in the CEE region
- 1996-2009 Zagrebačka banka, Croatia Various positions in risk management, corporate banking and project/information management - Zagrebačka banka became part of UniCredit Group in 2002