Credit Benchmark offers a unique market view of credit risk by bringing together inputs from 20,000 credit analysts from 40+ of the world’s leading financial institutions.
Data and analytics from Credit Benchmark provide insights across geographies and sectors and a unique measure of risk on 30,000+ entities globally:
- Consensus-based: First time the institutional consensus forecasting model has been applied to credit risk
- Risk-aligned: Views that make up the consensus are based on firms’ actual market exposures, not 3rd party views
- Dynamic and forward-looking: Ex-ante data is updated intra-monthly and constantly reviewed by a sophisticated network of experts
- Alternative: Used in ways never yet applied to traditional risk offerings
- Analytical: In addition to the risk views themselves, consensus movements at the entity and aggregate levels provide insights
At this critical stage of the credit cycle, users of consensus ratings and analytics from Credit Benchmark get the world’s most comprehensive market view of credit risk.