High-impact networking opportunities.
Connect with people that matter to you.
We've structured the Southwestern Ontario Real Estate Forum to help you connect with the influential speakers, sponsors and senior decision-makers that will help grow your organization. With a dedicated networking reception and a smart matchmaking tool that recommends likeminded attendees, it’s never been easier to start a conversation with the right person.
Start networking before the event
We’ll open up the networking app well before the event starts so you can create a profile & start getting to know your fellow attendees. You can even pre-arrange meetings with like-minded individuals to make sure that your networking starts on the right foot.
How our matchmaking app helps you
As you fill out your attendee profile in our networking app, you'll be able to select from a variety of attendee types and subject matter interests. Our smart algorithm will search the attendees for you to suggest people you may want to connect with. If you see someone you'd like to meet, you reach out to them through the app to make contact or schedule a meeting.
Enhance your networking
The app helps you grow your network. You'll receive your login details before the event so by the time it begins, you can have a full schedule of meetings set up.
- Fill in your profile and use the matchmaking tool to find attendees with similar interests
- View the full delegate list and filter it to find the people you are most interested in meeting
- Add new contacts and message them using the live chat function
- Schedule both live and virtual meetings with your contacts
- View your contact list after the event to keep in touch and continue the conversation
- Take the event with you – use your delegate bags to collect digital content from exhibitors and sessions to further your knowledge and refer to later.
Stay for the networking reception
The day ends with a reception with a face-to-face networking session, where you can connect with colleagues, attendees, speakers, and sponsors.
Follow up after the event
After the event, follow up with your new connections.
The platform will stay open for two weeks after the event finishes.
If there's anyone you weren’t able to connect with during the week you can still use the platform to connect with them.
The real estate community
Keep up with the latest in the real estate market from our global network of industry experts.
Publications • real insights • market data reports • podcasts • speaker interviews • news and deals