CST UTC -6 Time Zone,
Welcome to the Sponsor Details for SuperTechnology North America
Our new digital platform allows sponsors to have the full experience of being at an actual event with live video conversations from the moment people step into your branded ‘booth’, just as you would do with a physical booth.
During the event delegates will be able to experience:
- Branded company profile page showcasing pre-recorded videos (demos, product pitches...)
- Fully branded private video chat room, for each staff member, invite people to your private room to collaborate and do business. You can screenshare, annotate, invite others to join too
- Resource area - you can include links, a slide deck or brochure which visitors can download, and add your own links to web pages, or videos
- Recommend new people to join the meeting from profile content with up to 25 delegates
- Network – Interact live on camera with all those that drop in to create an atmosphere in your space inclusive of all visitors
- Event directory – place on listing with your branding for all attendees to browse and links to interact in your booth space
Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines.
If you have any questions, please contact the Event Operations Manager - Riya Popat
We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
Informa Connect is committed to improving diversity, equality and inclusion in every industry it operates in, through our agendas and specialist programmes to encourage a variety of demographics. We expect all our participants and sponsors to support this ethos. We will be asking all our stakeholders to take care when designing their promotions and other communications to ensure that our events contribute to promoting equality in the industry.
SUSTAINABILITY & INFORMA CONNECT
We aim for all of our events to be run in an environmentally and socially responsible way whilst seeking to inspire sustainable development in our markets.
We do this not only because more than 80% of our attendees tell us that they care that our events are run in a responsible manner, but because it is the right thing to do for our customers, colleagues, and the communities we serve.
Even though SuperInvestor is running as a virtual event in 2020, we are still able to work towards being more sustainable.
Here is a check list which reflects our commitment to running a sustainable event with the cooperation of our partners and how you can achieve this at a virtual event.
By working together, we can make the event more memorable, meet our audience’s expectations and reduce wasted time, resources, and costs.
DEADLINES & GUIDELINES
VIRTUAL STAND PROFILE INFORMATION - 18 January
You will receive an email from SuperTechNA@eventfinity.co during the week of the 11th of January with a link to upload items to your sponsor page. For now please start collating the below materials in preparation. A PDF guide can be downloaded here
• Company name
• Company hometown (City & State, where applicable)
• Company description (500 characters max with spaces)
• Company logo (400 pixels wide minimum with transparent background)
• Company website URL
• ‘Contact us’ email address
• Up to 6 web links with titles. For example, a link to your product page could be "Learn more about our XYZ products" and then a direct URL to that page on the exhibitor website. Please have both the URL and the "display as" text ready to submit. Example: www.yourcompanywebsite.com/about us & "Meet The Team"
• Video: Provide a link to 1 hosted video
• Images: Provide up to six images (PNG or JPEG, at web resolution preferred)
Note materials must be uploaded by 18th January 2021
Once you have uploaded your materials, the site will be built and you will be sent an email to review your site once complete. This should be no later than the 20th of January 2021.
Guidelines on how to use your booth can be found on this link.
PASS REGISTRATION - As soon as possible
Details on how to register passes included in your contract will follow shortly. If you require any additional passes, Pippa Wiskin will be able to provide you with a discount code.
Why choose SuperTechnology North America- virtual experience
SuperTechnology North Amercia's Virtual Conference & Exhibition is not just another webinar or zoom call.
Watch our highlight video and see how the virtual event platform will showcase you as an event sponsor.
Our platform homepage will direct you around the event so that you can listen to talks, visit booths, network and more.
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR DIRECTORY
All sponsors and exhibitors will be visible to all attendees to click through for more information
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR COMPANY PAGE
Your profile will allow you to upload information about your company in various formats. If you have an exhibition booth, a button will direct attendees to enter the booth to talk to your team.
Your virtual booth will allow you to communicate with attendees on video, and show them materials.