The Mechanics of Corporate Finance training course
Unit 1 - The Foundations of Corporate Finance
Unit 2 - Valuation Issues
Unit 3 - Valuation and Pricing
Unit 4 - Capital Structuring
Unit 5 - Adaptations to Valuation
Unit 6 - Corporate Finance Modelling
Unit 7 - Mergers and Acquisitions – Part 1
Unit 8 - Mergers and Acquisitions – Part 2
What you'll learn
- The essential difference between price and value
- The crucial importance of cashflow volatility
- The central role of Free Cash Flow (FCF)
- The limitations of accounting in value metrics
- The correct calculation of IRRs
- The errors that are frequently encountered in valuation analyses
- The role of liquidity in formulating a capital structuring strategy
Postgraduate certificate option
You have the option to receive a postgraduate certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
You will need to submit an additional marked assignment of 5000 words, based on a continuing case study that runs throughout the duration of the course.
How you'll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Study the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Is this the course for you?
Watch expert trainer Richard Capps to find out more.
The Mechanics of Corporate Finance
The videos and training material that went alongside this course was great - online learning allowed the course to have more detail - any questions i had Richard answered.