The Mechanics of Corporate Finance training course
Unit 1 - The Foundations of Corporate Finance
Unit 2 - Valuation Issues
Unit 3 - Valuation and Pricing
Unit 4 - Capital Structuring
Unit 5 - Adaptations to Valuation
Unit 6 - Corporate Finance Modelling
Unit 7 - Mergers and Acquisitions – Part 1
Unit 8 - Mergers and Acquisitions – Part 2
What you'll learn
- The essential difference between price and value
- The crucial importance of cashflow volatility
- The central role of Free Cash Flow (FCF)
- The limitations of accounting in value metrics
- The correct calculation of IRRs
- The errors that are frequently encountered in valuation analyses
- The role of liquidity in formulating a capital structuring strategy
Postgraduate certificate option
You have the option to receive a postgraduate certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
You will need to submit an additional marked assignment of 5000 words, based on a continuing case study that runs throughout the duration of the course.
How you'll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Study the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Is this the course for you?
Watch expert trainer Richard Capps to find out more.