Exhibitor Resource Center
Exhibitors and Sponsors: Below is information and links that will help you prepare for TMRE 2020 coming up in San Antonio, TX
Exhibitor Service Kit
The Exhibitor Service Kit includes:
- Important Dates and Deadlines
- General Information and Schedule
- Hotel Information
- Event Rules and Regulations
- Shipping Information
- Conference Passes
- Onsite Contact Form
- Insurance Information
Exhibitors may not set up or tear down outside of the specified times without approval from Show Management.
Conference hours are tentative based on agenda. Please see event websites for up to date programming. TMRE Agenda
Exhibitor Move In:
Exhibition set up will begin on:
Monday, November 4th from 11:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday, November 5 7:30am-6:30pm
10:15am-11:00am Networking Break
3:20pm-4:05pm Networking Break
Wednesday, November 6 7:30am – 7:30 pm
10:00am-10:45am Networking Break
3:25pm-4:10pm Networking Break
Thursday, November 7 8:15am – 2:30pm
10:20am-11:05am Networking Break
Exhibitor Move Out:
Exhibition break down will begin on:
Thursday, November 7 from 2:30pm-5:00pm.
Note: Tables and chairs will NOT be provided with the standard booth package. You will need to order all furnishing necessary for your booth set-up. All booth furnishings can be ordered through GES.
Electrical, AV, & Internet/Wi-Fi services are not included in any Sponsorship or Exhibitor Package (EXCEPT for the Genius Bar). If you require Electrical, AV, and/or Internet/Wi-Fi services, you must order it through the official vendors.
Ordering forms can be found here:
STANDARD BOOTH PACKAGE
All 5'x10', 10’x10’ ans 10'x20' booths will be set with:
- 8’ high white back drape
- 3’ high white side rail
- 7”x 44” one-line identification booth sign
All conversation stations will be set with:
- (2) graphic panels—artwork from client, KNect365 to produce
- (1) High Boy table
- (2) Stools
- (1) Wastebasket
All Genius Bar stations will be set with:
- 7”x 44” one-line identification booth sign
- (1) square high café table
- (1) Stool
- (1) 32” TV monitor on stand
- (1) Electric drop
- (1) Hardwired internet line
Please see GES shipping information, instructions and pricing. All packages must be sent through the GES Advanced Warehouse, by Wednesday, October 30 2019, to be delivered directly to your booth at the event.
You may use any carrier to ship your booth to the Advanced Warehouse. Please use these links found in the GES portal to help complete shipping needs.
- GES will start accepting packages on Monday, October 1, 2019.
- The deadline for advanced shipping to the warehouse is Wednesday, October 30, 2019.
- Packages shipped to the warehouse after October 30th, will be subject to a late fee
- GES will begin returning empty shipping boxes and containers on Thursday, November 7 at 2:30pm; this process can take up to approximately two (2) hours. Please keep this in mind when scheduling labor, freight pick-up and travel.
- Please send return shipping labels with your colleagues that will be on-site at the event. You may use any carrier such as FedEx, UPS, DHL, GES Logistics, etc.
As part of our customer service to the exhibitors, please send the tracking numbers for any boxes/booths shipped to the GES Advanced Warehouse. Our show management team will help track packages on-site should any issues or delays arise.
Please complete the exhibitor shipment tracking form and email to your operations contact by Wednesday, October 30, 2019.
Complimentary Attendee Pass Registrations
Exhibitors are entitled to a certain number of passes per your agreement. Below you will find a registration link for your passes which include the complimentary allotted Sponsor/Exhibitor Delegate Passes and Booth Staff Passes as per your partnership agreement. Please register your complimentary passes by October 1, 2019.
How to Register
- Please use your unique registration link provided to you by your Operations Contact in your welcome email.
- To register your complimentary sponsor/exhibitor delegate passes, please set up your account with a username and password through that email.
- In the portal, you will see a tab on the left that says "personnel" which is where you will go to register your passes.
- Once a delegate has been registered, an email confirmation will be sent with an entrance barcode that should be printed and taken onsite to TMRE to print an event badge.
- Complete the EAC form for any 3rd party contractor names you will have coming to set up your booth - you are allowed unlimited contractor passes however please note these will not be given a badge but will need to check in and will be given a security wristband. Contractor passes are only valid for move-in and move-out days.
- Speakers will be automatically registered, so please do not use your allotments to register speakers. Please send your speakers to Kristin Wittreich, Kristin.Wittreich@KNect365.com.
- If you have any changes to your registered passes you can edit and delete in the portal.
- Your complimentary main conference Sponsor/Exhibitor Delegate Pass registration allows you full access to the TMRE Exhibit Hall & Events, all 8 tracks, and General Session from Tuesday, November 5 through Thursday, November 7.
- Your complimentary Booth Staff Pass registration allows you full access to the TMRE Exhibit Hall & Events Only and does not include access to the conference sessions.
As a partner, you are entitled to purchase additional passes at a 20% group discount using the code TMRE19SPEX. To inquire about purchasing additional passes, please contact Elizabeth Weinman in our Group Sales Department, Elizabeth.Weinman@KNect365.com or 646-895-7414.
If you have any questions regarding your discount code, please email Kacey Anderson, Marketing Manager, at Kacey.Anderson@KNect365.com
- Badges must be worn always.
- Security will be located at the entrances to the Exhibit Hall and will not permit entrance without a badge or authorized wristband (move-in and move out days)
- Business cards, stickers or other items may not cover badges.
- If full contact information is not complete or received during registration, then you will not be registered.
- Registration must be received by October 1, 2019.
- Passes are non-transferable and are for advanced registered staff of sponsoring and/or exhibiting companies only. Any substitution must be authorized with a written letter of consent from the original registrant or the participating company.
- Loss of passes must be reported to show management immediately.
Reserve your Hotel Room at TMRE
Our team has prepared a block of discounted hotel rooms to make your visit to Las Vegas both stress-free and cost-effective. Please book your hotel room by visiting the reservation website or calling the reservation line noted below before the reservation deadline to receive the discounted rate. All discounted room rates are subject to availability, so we encourage you to book your room early.
It has come to our attention that some event attendees have been contacted by third party providers seeking to book attendees' hotel reservations at reduced rates. Please be advised that no third-party providers have been authorized by KNect365 or the contracted hotel to provide such services, and any representations to the contrary should be considered fraudulent. All reservations should be made directly with the above hotel by calling directly to the number listed above. Under no circumstances should you provide personal information or credit card details to any such third parties. KNect365 disclaims responsibility for any losses or complications arising out of attempted hotel bookings by attendees through third party providers.
3400 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
When calling please ask for the TMRE group rate.
- November 3-4: $149 + daily resort fee of $37 + 13.38% tax
- November 5-6: $199 + daily resort fee of $37 + 13.38% tax
- November 7: $149 + daily resort fee of $37 + 13.38% tax
Reservation Cut-off Deadline: October 3, 2019 or until sold out.
- 0 to 60 minutes: No Charge (1st Day Only)
- Over 1 to 2 hours: $9
- Over 2 to 4 hours: $12
- Over 4 to 24 hours: $15
- Over 24 hours: $15 each additional day or fraction thereof
- 0 to 2 hours: $16
- 2 to 4 hours: $18
- Over 4 to 24 hours: $24
- Over 24 hours: $24 each additional day or fraction thereof
Logo and Email Banner
An email banner and the event logo are available for promoting the event.
If you would like these files, please contact Kacey Anderson at Kacey.Anderson@KNect365.com
Lead Retrieval forms and information
Scan attendee badges to capture qualifying leads and follow up post-event.
Please use the link provided to you by your Operations Contact in your welcome email to purchase your scanner.
Once you purchase you will receive an automatic confirmation email from (email@example.com). This email will also give instructions on how to use the scanner you ordered.
TMRE Event App – Coming Soon!
Schedule one-to-one meetings, view the delegate list, browse the latest agenda, message other attendees directly, view the event and exhibition floorplan.
General questions about the service kit, registration, or event logistics: