2023 Associate partners
RoyaltyRange is a Transfer Pricing database provider with 4 professional databases, covering private company financials and ownership information, royalty rates, loan interest rates and service fees.
Multinational enterprises, global consulting companies, international law firms and tax authorities in more than 70 countries use our databases to access data quickly and easily.
More than 1000 clients worldwide use the databases supplied by RoyaltyRange including:
Company financials database
Database designed to support Transactional Net Margin Method analysis for Transfer Pricing. The main features of the database include:
- Companies have a unique detailed company business descriptions
Detailed ﬁnancials –P&L, balance sheet and ﬁnancial ratios
- The database includes 100 million private unlisted and public listed companies.
- 65 ﬁlters for Transfer Pricing searches
- Direct and indirect ownership information and ﬁlters
- Efﬁcient keyword search and keyword suggestions
NACE/SIC activity code search
- Website addresses and detailed company descriptions
- Transfer Pricing ratio ﬁltering, e.g. Berry ratio
- Rich data – COGS, gross proﬁt, FTE, inventories
- Visual ownership for detailed reviews
- Original company ﬁlings available for download
- Export options in different views and formats
Royalty rates database
Database which consists of royalty rate reports that contain manually gathered and analyzed data, so each report is a result of deep and thorough analysis. The reports contain more than 50 detailed and standardized comparability factors of royalty rates and licensing terms. Each report is supplemented with original non-redacted agreements, as well as filings and other types of documents, from which the data is gathered. Each report contains a detailed analysis of the identification of intangibles and their legal owner; a characterization of the transaction involving the intangibles, and the royalty rate percentage; and a detailed functional, risk, cost and asset analysis.
RoyaltyRange’s specialists analyze the data and only add to the database agreements that comply with our strict criteria for quality standards, which are based on the newest OECD BEPS regulations.
The following types of agreements are not included in the database:
- Agreements between related parties (in some situations, these may be included)
- Agreements with undisclosed remuneration mechanisms
- Royalty-free agreements
- Agreements where royalties are expressed in a form other than a percentage
- Agreements with individuals, universities and other non-commercial entities (in some situations, these may be included)
Service fees database
Database which contains detailed data on recent agreements for 30+ service types, including distribution, management, agency and procurement. The main features of the database include:
- High-quality data that complies with guidelines from the OECD and US Treas. Reg. §1.482.
- Data that is manually analyzed for up to 20 comparability factors.
- Agreements with 60+ types of fees, including sales commissions, management fees, brokerage commissions, and agency fees.
- Agreements with remuneration based on 30+ fee bases, including sales, cost, EBITDA, and asset value.
Loan interest rates database
Database which contains 2015–2023 third-party loan agreements data for Transfer Pricing benchmarking studies. The main features of the database include:
- Premier-quality financial transactions data that is compliant with the OECD’s guidelines and US Treas. Reg. §1.482.
- Loan agreements that have been analyzed for 30 comparability factors.
- In-depth overviews of credit ratings, financing terms, currencies, interest rates, fees, collateral, repayment terms and other comparability factors.
The RoyaltyRange database has been featured in publications by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), World Bank Group (WBG), International Monetary Fund (IMF) and United Nations (UN).
RoyaltyRange is funded by the European Union’s Structural Funds, with a total share capital of USD 1,000,000.