Delivered as a Hybrid Event
In-Person: December 13-14 • Virtual: December 16-17,
Hilton at Penn’s Landing • Philadelphia, PA
Innovative Pharmacy and Distribution Models Driven by Market Dynamics, Product Type, Site of Care and Reimbursement
Year after year, the life sciences industry marks Informa Connect’s Trade and Channel Strategies as the “go-to” event for trade, channel, market access, account strategy and brand professionals. Join hundreds of your industry counterparts this December to unravel the complexities of the channel, navigate high‑impact topics transforming trade and benchmark winning pharmacy and distribution frameworks.
2021 Content Highlights:
Live Keynotes Delivering Timely Updates and Insights on High-Impact Topics:
- Analyze Market Dynamics and Trends Impacting the Channel in an Ever-Changing Environment
- Unpack Emerging Product Specific Trends in 3PL, Distribution and Pharmacy
- Break Down Evolving Regulatory Reform Driving Innovation and Access
- Navigate Major Market Mergers and Forecast Future Evolution in the Industry
- Discover Pharmacy-Level Innovations Redesigning Care and Driving eCommerce
Customize Your Experience with Tailored Content
- Benefit from sessions covering the full product mix
- Build your own agenda with focused breakouts on critical topic areas
- Hear from key stakeholders along the supply chain continuum
- Attend the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Summit taking place December 14th
Networking and Program Features
- Catch-up with colleagues in person on December 13-14 and take part in socially distanced networking and attend our Welcome Back Reception
- Access even more content and live sessions streamed digitally on December 16-17 and continue to connect with colleagues from across the industry by way of efficient and ROI-driven networking tools made available prior to the event, elevated and direct access to thought leaders and experts, seamless scheduling tools to establish meeting times ahead of the event and much more!
COLLABORATE WITH INFLUENTIAL STAKEHOLDERS
Who Should Attend
This conference is for bio/pharmaceutical manufacturers and their trading partners. You will benefit from attending this event if you are an executive or senior-level director from a bio/pharmaceutical manufacturer or wholesaler with responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
This conference would also be of interest to consultants and vendors providing supply chain, contractual or legal services.
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at Trade & Channel Strategies
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact us here.