Delivered as a Hybrid Event, December 12-14, 2022
DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City, Philadelphia, PA
Master the Complexities of Pharmacy and Distribution Models to Accelerate Patient Access
Optimize distribution models and channel strategies driven by market dynamics, product types, site of care and reimbursement
Gain Solutions to Your Trade and Channel Challenges...
Keynotes on Innovative Pharmacy and Distribution Models
- Analyze Market Dynamics and Trends Impacting the Channel
- Examine the Emergence of Alternative Channel Designs and Impacts on Current Models
- Benefit from a Legislative Outlook that provides Updates on Recent Changes Impacting Trade & Channel
- Gain a First Hand Look at Channel Optimization and Developing Patient-Oriented Strategies
Multi-Stakeholder Perspectives Across the Distribution Channel
- Hear from Bill Roth, Founder of Blue Fin Group, on innovative models based on drug class and therapeutic area
- Gain key insights from the Partnership Pavilion Panel - 3PL, Distribution, and Pharmacy
- Delve into the changes happening within commercialization services
- Understand the many moving parts within 340B and GTN and impacts on manufacturers
Networking and Programming Features
- Tailor your conference experience with our multi-track offerings:
- Specialty/Specialty Lite & Orphan/Rare
- Cell & Gene/Biosimilars & Specialty Generics
- Market Access
- Supply Chain & Trade Operations
- Reconnect with industry colleagues in-person to share experiences
MEET THE EXPERTS DRIVING THE DIALOGUE...
Our speakers represent today's leading trade and channel strategy professionals working within life sciences. Summit Attendees have the opportunity to hear from 30+ speakers as they lead thought-provoking conversations to unearth insights, challenges, and trends to catapult life science professionals towards trade and channel excellence.
For those of us responsible for navigating and developing specific strategy around this ever-changing marketplace in distribution channel management, this was a bullseye.
Who Should Attend
This conference is for bio/pharmaceutical manufacturers and their trading partners. You will benefit from attending this event if you are an executive or senior-level director from a bio/pharmaceutical manufacturer or wholesaler with responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
This conference would also be of interest to consultants and vendors providing supply chain, contractual or legal services.
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at Trade & Channel Strategies
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact us here.