17 June 2020
CEST Time Zone,
Online virtual conference
UCITS & AIFMD Luxembourg
Navigating the evolving funds landscape in Europe with successful regulatory, distribution and operational strategies.
Discover how managers are exploring and expanding in Luxembourg, and the impact of this new era for your business.
Connect with and learn from the experts:
Global Head of Product Development and Capital Markets
Amundi ETF, Indexing & Smart Beta
Make connections that matter, wherever you are
In this time of physical disconnection, set your business up for continued success by building relationships with senior decision-makers from across the world; take advantage of 1:1 private meetings and AI-matchmaking facilities through the conference app.
This is not a webinar. Optimize your strategies in Europe; let the AI-matchmaking algorithm search the virtual crowd to find your next valuable connection.
Who will you meet?
What will you gain?
UNDERSTAND THE LATEST COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITIES IN EUROPE:
- The cross-border distribution landscape; changing market dynamics
- Industry consolidation; mergers, changing business models, impact on the broader industry
- Luxembourg as an ESG domicile; underlying strategies, screening strategies, market share
- Evolving investor demands around ESG, SRI and Impact investing
- The future of third party ManCos
- Capturing post-Brexit business; opportunities for Luxembourg
- Effective oversight and distribution due diligence
MEET INDUSTRY LEADERS AND MAKE MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS:
- Global and boutique asset managers; c-level executives, conducting officers, senior legal counsel, heads of distribution, product and compliance
- National regulators and supervisors
- Fund distributors
- Law firms
- Third-party ManCos
- Custodians, administrators
GET AHEAD WITH KEY REGULATORY DISCUSSIONS:
- ESMA’s 2020 Statement of work; key considerations for asset managers
- Implementation of EU Action plan; 2021 deadline; disclosures and taxonomy
- Spotlight on AML requirements in Luxembourg; How should managers prepare?
- Latest Brexit developments; broader industry impact
- Liquidity risk management; CSSF circular; enhancing liquidity risk management framework
- Challenges for fund companies; liquidity stress testing
- Due diligence requirements; oversight of service providers
BECOME A PARTNER FOR 2020
Gain a unique platform at UCITS & AIFMD Luxembourg 2020 by becoming an event sponsor.
With a clear understanding of your overall marketing strategy, we will work in partnership with you to develop a bespoke marketing solution to meet your commercial objectives.
Get in touch with Shahan Abayakoon to discuss speaking and exhibition opportunities.