17 June 2020
Live virtual panels, Q&A & networking sessions,
Live: BST | On-demand afterwards
UCITS & AIFMD Luxembourg
Navigating the evolving funds landscape in Europe with successful regulatory, distribution and operational strategies.
Connect with and learn from the experts:
Make connections that matter, wherever you are
In this time of physical disconnection, set your business up for continued success by building relationships with senior decision-makers from across the world; take advantage of 1:1 private meetings and AI-matchmaking facilities through the conference app.
Who will you meet?
What will you gain?
UNDERSTAND THE LATEST COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITIES IN EUROPE:
- The cross-border distribution landscape; changing market dynamics
- Industry consolidation; mergers, changing business models, impact on the broader industry
- Luxembourg as an ESG domicile; underlying strategies, screening strategies, market share
- Evolving investor demands around ESG, SRI and Impact investing
- The future of third party ManCos
- Capturing post-Brexit business; opportunities for Luxembourg
- Effective oversight and distribution due diligence
MEET INDUSTRY LEADERS AND MAKE MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS:
- Global and boutique asset managers; c-level executives, conducting officers, senior legal counsel, heads of distribution, product and compliance
- National regulators and supervisors
- Fund distributors
- Law firms
- Third-party ManCos
- Custodians, administrators
GET AHEAD WITH KEY REGULATORY DISCUSSIONS:
- ESMA’s 2020 Statement of work; key considerations for asset managers
- Implementation of EU Action plan; 2021 deadline; disclosures and taxonomy
- Spotlight on AML requirements in Luxembourg; How should managers prepare?
- Latest Brexit developments; broader industry impact
- Liquidity risk management; CSSF circular; enhancing liquidity risk management framework
- Challenges for fund companies; liquidity stress testing
- Due diligence requirements; oversight of service providers
BECOME A PARTNER FOR 2020
Gain a unique platform at UCITS & AIFMD Luxembourg 2020 by becoming an event sponsor.
With a clear understanding of your overall marketing strategy, we will work in partnership with you to develop a bespoke marketing solution to meet your commercial objectives.
Get in touch with Shahan Abayakoon to discuss speaking and exhibition opportunities.