Returning in June 2024
UCITS & AIFMD Luxembourg
Navigating the evolving funds landscape in Europe with successful regulatory, distribution and operational strategies. Join senior asset managers from global and boutique firms, navigating the evolving distribution landscape in Europe, from a Luxembourg perspective.
Discover how managers are exploring and expanding in Luxembourg, and the impact of this new era for your business.
leading asset managers and distribution experts from the 2023 event, included:
UCITS & AIFMD Luxembourg
Both attendees and speakers are thought-leaders, making this an interactive event of subject matter experts -- time well spent.
Highlights from 2023
Reunite with the industry in Luxembourg face-to-face. Make connections that matter.
Optimise your strategies by connecting face-to-face with senior decision-makers and industry leaders, including an asset manager majority:
- Global and boutique asset managers
- Law firms
- 3rd party ManCos
- Administrators, custodians
- Platforms, software providers
Understand the latest commercial opportunities in Luxembourg and beyond:
- Evolving geopolitical and economic outlook; Impact on asset management and the funds industry
- Investment solutions for a changed interest rate environment
- Developing fund flows and sales trends
- What’s next for ETFs? Can Luxembourg catch up on Ireland in this growing asset class?
- Distributing funds in Europe; current trends, challenges and opportunities
- Making alternatives mainstream; The democratization of private assets
- Significant consolidation of management companies; How are players and models evolving?
Keep up with key regulatory developments impacting your business:
- AIFMD II; the latest status, implementation timeline
- Implementing ESG disclosure and reporting requirements
- Value for money in the EU and UK; Impact on product governance, Asset Managers, funds
- AML review; High expectations from the CSSF; Impact for Luxembourg
- CSSF Circular 22/811; how is the industry responding?
- What is next in the regulatory pipeline? What will the CSSF focus on in the near future?
Senior Asset Managers, Management companies, Fund platforms, Investment banks, Regulatory/Policy bodies
CEO/CCO/COOs, Directors, Managing Directors, Senior Product/Distribution Managers, Regulatory and Policy Specialists, VPs, SVPs
Luxembourg, Ireland, UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Malta, Austria, Denmark and beyond
Showcase your business to global and boutique asset managers
Gain a unique platform at UCITS & AIFMD Luxembourg by becoming an event sponsor.
Sponsor UCITS & AIFMD to showcase your firm to a senior audience of asset managers launching and distributing funds in Europe.
Boost your brand and demonstrate your expertise on a top-level speaker faculty and market-driven agenda.
Get in touch with Ash Khan to discuss speaking and exhibition opportunities.