9 - 10 November 2021
Convene 75 Rockefeller Plaza, NYC, USA
US ASSET MANAGERS: OPTIMIZE YOUR FUND DISTRIBUTION STRATEGIES IN EUROPE
Navigating the changing European landscape with successful investment, distribution and regulatory strategies.
2020 Speakers Included:
Get the latest event updates
2020 highlights included:
UNDERSTAND THE LATEST COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITIES IN EUROPE:
- Developing commercial trends and fund flows in Europe
- Post-pandemic, which sectors will rebound the fastest?
- Evolving investor demands and behaviours
- Successfully launching UCITS & AIFs in Europe
- Evolving UCITS opportunities in LatAm
- How has the European ETF market responded to the global pandemic?
- How can active managers continue to compete and demonstrate value?
ENGAGE WITH AN EXCLUSIVELY SENIOR AUDIENCE OF DECISION-MAKERS AND EXPERTS:
- 100+ senior asset managers from across the USA
- CEO, Founder
- Head of Distribution
- Head of Product
- Head of Compliance
- Head of Legal
- Conducting Officer
- Head of Operations
- Managing Director
- General Counsel
KEEP UP WITH KEY REGULATORY DEVELOPMENTS IMPACTING YOUR BUSINESS:
- Impact of COVID-19 on asset managers and European distribution
- EU Sustainability Disclosure Regulation; effective from March 2021
- How Regulators are focusing on value for investors
- Liquidity risk management; stress testing; supervision strategies for managers
- Ensuring your funds are correctly sold through your network; monitoring and oversight of third parties
- Increased substance requirements in both Ireland and Luxembourg; challenges for managers
Make connections that matter. Meet highly experienced experts and key decision-makers from across the US and Europe.
Become a Partner
Engage with senior US asset managers launching and distributing funds into Europe, navigating the challenges and opportunities of a rapidly evolving market.
Showcase your expertise on a top-level speaker faculty and market-driven agenda.
Get in touch with Shahan Abayakoon to discuss speaking and exhibition opportunities.
Email: Shahan Abayakoon | +44 (0) 20 701 75150