March 17-18, 2020
Convene 75 Rockefeller Plaza,
Midtown, New York City, NY, USA
US ASSET MANAGERS: OPTIMIZE YOUR FUND DISTRIBUTION STRATEGIES IN EUROPE
Navigating the changing European landscape with successful investment, distribution and regulatory strategies.
Get the inside scoop on launching and selling at the definitive conference for US asset managers distributing funds in Europe.
UNDERSTAND EVOLVING DISTRIBUTION OPPORTUNITIES:
- European fund flows and sales trends
- Cross-border distribution post-Brexit
- Successfully launching UCITS & AIFs in Europe
- The growth of the ETFs market; Diversity of product offering
- Integration of ESG; evolving investor demands
BUILD INDUSTRY RELATIONSHIPS THAT MATTER:
- Senior asset managers from across the U.S. who are launching and distributing funds in Europe
- Legal and regulatory specialists
- Third-party management companies
- Sales and product structuring specialists
- Custodians, administrators
- Fund distributors
KEEP UP WITH KEY REGULATORY DEVELOPMENTS:
- European Commission’s review of UCITS & AIFMD
- How regulators are focusing on value for investors
- New European Commission and Parliament; what’s on their agenda for asset management?
- Liquidity stress-testing guidelines
- EU Sustainable Finance Action Plan; impact for asset managers
Meet and learn from the experts:
Make connections that matter. Meet highly experienced experts and key decision-makers from across the US and Europe under one roof.
Become a Partner for 2020
Engage with senior US asset managers launching and distributing funds into Europe, navigating the challenges and opportunities of a rapidly evolving market.
Showcase your expertise on a top-level speaker faculty and market-driven agenda.
Get in touch with Shahan Abayakoon to discuss speaking and exhibition opportunities.
Email: Shahan Abayakoon | +44 (0) 20 701 75150