Book with confidence
As the COVID-19 situation is changing daily, we want you to feel totally confident about booking onto our events.
- If Informa needs to reschedule the event, we will simply roll over your booking to the new dates
- If Informa is unable to run the event again in the next 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact
- Chloe.Barnard@informa.com or call +44(0)20 7017 7206
- Robin.Rudolph@informa.com or call +44 (0) 20 3377 3236
1. Free for Plant Managers: We are inviting the factory manager of the mill or the distillery to attend the event for free. To register, please email Michael Grech, E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.Traders networking pass: We are offering traders from the major trading houses only a heavily discounted price of €625 + VAT. Making you part of the industry’s global event and giving you access to all the lunch and coffee breaks, networking zone and the online delegate list. Please note that this pass does not give you access inside the conference room. To register, please email Michael Grech: E: email@example.com.
3. Group discounts: Register 2 delegates and the third and subsequently registered delegates benefit from a 20% discount. This discount only applies to packages that include the main conference.
4. Summit only attendance: To attend the Distillers Grains & Other Ethanol Co-Products Summit only please contact customer services: E: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Reclaiming VAT: If you are based in the EU you will not have to pay VAT if you can provide us with your EU VAT number to receive a credit note and new invoice without VAT. Unfortunately we cannot process the credit note or refund until the VAT number is received.
If you are based outside the EU, you will not have to pay VAT. Please contact us to obtain a credit note and new invoice without VAT.
If you are based in the UK, UK VAT will be charged at 20%.
6. Paying by invoice: If you opt to pay by invoice 3 weeks before the event, you will be contacted for a credit card guarantee. When booking at other times, if your invoice is still unpaid two weeks before the event, you will be contacted for a credit card guarantee.